• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Send Your Hosts the Sales Receipts?

word? I just basically copied the letter into word and update the information with each show.Hmmm, mine didn't reset to the original one. Make sure under after you've edited and saved the letter in P3 that you click apply to use the custom letters. That should stop it from reverting to the original letter.
HockeyLover
I've been searching through the files and I give up. I am looking to see if anyone has a letter/instructions that you include when you send the host the guest receipts? When I hosted my first (and only) PC show a year and a half ago, the Consultant had this great letter that she included with the guest receipts. It had the instructions for opening the boxes in order, etc. Of course, I threw it out. And of course, I do not speak with that Consultant (long story). As a first time host, I really found it to be helpful.

Does anyone do this? If not, how do you send the host the receipts?

there is a standard one in P3

I use the standard one in PP (haven't upgraded yet). I highlight the areas that show them how much they saved and how much they would have made if they had been the consultant.

I love the Thank You letter from P3, too. To find it, while you're in P3 go to Reports>Contacts>Thank You Letter.

I print mine out on pretty paper, sign it, highlight how much they saved and/or got free, and highlight the "P. S. If you had been a consultant you would have made xxxx" line at the bottom.

I make sure to print receipts from outside orders and include them with this mailing.

So, what you're saying is I need to open P3 and use it for something other than submitting shows? :blushing: That's the one place I haven't checked. Figures, I know CC inside and out, but not P3. Thanks guys!

The PP/P3 letter includes instructions for going through the orders and including receipts. It's well written and very clear.

I also go over this when we are closing out their show (usually over the phone). I tell them that I will be mailing them the "official" receipts that the guests and the host need to hold onto for warranty info. I also explain how nice HO is in including the little summary receipts, so they know which box each of the items are in when they are "filling" each person's bag. I explain that those are a great benefit, but that they do NOT give them any warranty.

I send out the P3 thank you letter as well. I highlight some things, and send it out with the receipts.

I adapted the PC thank you letter to sound more like me. I keep it in a Publisher file and just change the host name and the product, savings, and commission information. I print it in a card I created.

raebates said:
I adapted the PC thank you letter to sound more like me. I keep it in a Publisher file and just change the host name and the product, savings, and commission information. I print it in a card I created.

You can modify the letters in PP too. I changed mine because I didn't like the format of some of the stuff. Plus I print it on Pampered Chef paper that has the logo in the bottom left corner (I think it was from Nancy's) so I adjusted the signature to fit with the logo.

Here is the one I use. I just change the host name and dates. :chef:

Attachments

• Thank You Letter.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 602
wadesgirl said:
You can modify the letters in PP too. I changed mine because I didn't like the format of some of the stuff. Plus I print it on Pampered Chef paper that has the logo in the bottom left corner (I think it was from Nancy's) so I adjusted the signature to fit with the logo.

That's what I did at first, but it resets every time I update the program. Plus, part of the reason I store it in a Publisher file is that it fits in the card I use.

raebates said:
That's what I did at first, but it resets every time I update the program. Plus, part of the reason I store it in a Publisher file is that it fits in the card I use.

If you save it, then you should be able to open the same file everytime!:)

fruit76loop said:
If you save it, then you should be able to open the same file everytime!:)

I updated my thank you letter in P3 and saved it and when I went to open it the next time, it was reset the original one I just updated. :grumpy:

I just basically copied the letter into word and update the information with each show.

Hmmm, mine didn't reset to the original one. Make sure under after you've edited and saved the letter in P3 that you click apply to use the custom letters. That should stop it from reverting to the original letter.

I had mine differently in my first version of PP where I actually had to open it each time once I was in the template form. Then it filled out all the info. This time I saved over the original so it pulls up every time.

1. How do I send sales receipts to my hosts?

To send sales receipts to your hosts, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Orders" tab. Find the order for the host's party and click on the "Send Receipt" button next to their name. You can choose to send the receipt via email or print it out and give it to them in person.

2. Can I send sales receipts to multiple hosts at once?

Yes, you can send sales receipts to multiple hosts at once. In the "Orders" tab, select the orders for the hosts you want to send receipts to by checking the boxes next to their names. Then, click on the "Send Receipt" button at the top of the page and choose the delivery method.

3. How do I customize the sales receipt for my hosts?

To customize the sales receipt for your hosts, go to the "Orders" tab and click on the "Edit Receipt" button next to the host's name. From there, you can add a personal message, change the font and colors, and include your contact information.

4. Can I resend a sales receipt to a host?

Yes, you can resend a sales receipt to a host if they did not receive it or if they misplaced it. Go to the "Orders" tab and find the order for the host's party. Click on the "Resend Receipt" button next to their name and choose the delivery method.

5. Is there a way to view the sales receipts I have sent to my hosts?

Yes, you can view the sales receipts you have sent to your hosts by going to the "Orders" tab and clicking on the "View Receipt" button next to their name. This will show you the receipt that was sent to them, including any customization you may have added.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies