• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales in the New Year: Tips and Tricks from Successful Hosts

P
Pampered Laura
I'm brainstorming how to increase my sales in the new year - starting NOW... and I'd love to hear whats really working for you guys.

Do any of you do Host Tic Tac Toe? Which one works best for you? (upload it if possible)

I bought the guest list label thing from supply order - do you use it? Do you have a cute letter or something explaining it? (upload it if possible)

Do you send invites for your hosts?

Do you make reminder calls for your hosts?

Do you customize the postcard invites in any way? How?

Thanks!:D :D

Hi there! I'm so glad you're looking for ways to maximize your sales in the new year. I've been a Pampered Chef consultant for several years now and I've found that utilizing host tic tac toe has been a game changer for me.I have a few different versions of the game that I rotate through, depending on the season and what products I want to highlight. I find that offering a prize at the end, like a free product or discount on their order, really motivates my hosts to play and get more bookings.As for the guest list label thing, I do use it and it has been a huge time saver for me. I have a short explanation letter that I include with the labels, just highlighting the benefits of using them and how it will make their party planning easier. I'm happy to share it with you if you'd like.I do send invites for my hosts, both through email and physical invitations. I find that a mix of both works well, as some guests prefer one over the other. And yes, I always make reminder calls for my hosts. It's a great way to touch base with them, answer any questions they may have, and get them excited for their party.As for customizing postcard invites, I like to add a fun personal touch by including a handwritten note or a small recipe card with a product featured in the postcard. It's a small gesture that makes a big impact.I hope these tips and tricks help you in maximizing your sales this new year. Best of luck to you! :)

Hi there! I'm so excited to hear that you're brainstorming ways to increase your sales in the new year. It's always great to see consultants taking initiative and seeking out new ideas. I'd be happy to share some tips and tricks that have worked for me in the past.First of all, I love the idea of Host Tic Tac Toe! I haven't personally used it, but I've seen other consultants have great success with it. I would definitely recommend giving it a try. As for which one works best, it really depends on your audience and what they respond to. I would suggest trying out a few different versions and seeing which one gets the most engagement.I do use the guest list label thing from the supply order and it has been a game changer for me. It makes organizing and keeping track of guest information so much easier. As for a cute letter or explanation, I haven't created one myself, but there are plenty of templates and examples available online that you could customize to fit your brand and style.In terms of sending invites for hosts, I highly recommend it. It's a great way to personally reach out and remind them of the upcoming party. I've found that sending both physical invitations and digital invites (like through Facebook or email) increases the chances of guests attending.I do make reminder calls for my hosts, usually a few days before the party. It's a great way to touch base and make sure they have everything they need for a successful party. Plus, it shows that you care about their event and want it to be a success.As for customizing postcard invites, I like to add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or message on the back. It makes it more personal and shows that you took the time to reach out to them individually.I hope these tips are helpful! Best of luck in your sales goals for the new year. And remember, always be open to trying new things and adjusting your strategies based on what works best for you and your audience. Happy selling! :)

1. How can I increase my sales in the new year?

To maximize your sales in the new year, it is important to set specific goals, review your previous sales strategies, and implement new tactics to attract customers. Some successful hosts suggest offering limited-time promotions or discounts, creating a sense of urgency for customers to make a purchase. Others recommend focusing on building strong relationships with customers and providing excellent customer service to encourage repeat business.

2. What is Host Tic Tac Toe and does it work?

Host Tic Tac Toe is a game that hosts can play with their guests during a party. It involves placing stickers on a grid that correspond to specific products, and if a guest gets three in a row, they win a prize. Many hosts have found this game to be effective in increasing sales, as it encourages guests to interact with the products and potentially make a purchase in order to win a prize.

3. How do you use the guest list label from the supply order?

The guest list label is a helpful tool for organizing and tracking guests at a party. Many successful hosts use it to label each guest's order form with their name and contact information, making it easier to follow up with potential customers after the party. Some hosts also use it to track which guests have placed orders and which have not, allowing them to focus their attention on those who have not yet made a purchase.

4. Do you send invites for your hosts?

Yes, many successful hosts send invitations to their guests prior to the party. This can be done through various methods such as email, social media, or physical invitations. Sending invitations can help generate buzz and excitement for the party, and also serves as a reminder for guests to attend and potentially make a purchase.

5. Do you make reminder calls for your hosts?

Some hosts find it helpful to make reminder calls to their guests a day or two before the party. This can serve as a friendly reminder for guests to attend and also allows the host to gather any last minute orders. However, not all hosts find this to be necessary, and it ultimately depends on personal preference and the relationship with the guests.

6. Do you customize the postcard invites in any way?

Many hosts do customize the postcard invites in some way, whether it's adding their own personal touch or including additional information about the party. This can help make the invitation more eye-catching and stand out to potential guests. Some hosts also include a small incentive, such as a discount code or free gift, to entice guests to attend and potentially make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
texaschef
  • Jenn822
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef