• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampering Your Business: Tips and Tricks for Success

In summary, Kelly is looking for ideas on how to pamper a business in order to get sales before Christmas. She is considering putting together a flyer with gift set ideas and taking it into a business. She also plans to contact a business on her lunch break.
lkprescott
Silver Member
I've seen this mentioned and I think I get it but how, exactly, do you go about it? Do you contact businesses first? Which businesses make good businesses to pamper? What's your master plan when it comes to this because with December as barren as it's shaping up to be and it being a nice time of year to do something like this anyway, I was just wondering how to go about this. Do you pamper more than on business at a time? Do you make a show out of this if you get sales? What are the goals that you have in mind when you pamper a business? Any info or people's experiences would be great!

I would love ideas for this too!!

*bumpity bumpity bump bump bump*Anyone pamper businesses? We'd love to hear your ideas, please!

Nobody has any words of wisdom on how to do this effectively?

:cry:

We could really use some!!

Here are two discussions on pampering a business...

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/pampering-small-business-help-26478/

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/pamper-office-do-24441/index2.html

Also, I am attaching a flyer that I printed out. I put it inside one of those clear plexiglass frames so it would stand up on a table...I told my "contact" just to set it up in the break room, along with my catties. I slipped an outside order form (showed guest special for the month) inside each catalog.

Good luck...my only other suggestion would be to talk to your contact and get THEM excited about getting orders, tell them they will become your host if you collect $150 in orders!

Attachments

• Pampering a Business Flyer.doc
    20 KB · Views: 774
Thanks Kelly!! Those didn't come up when I did my search so I really appreciate you posting them! :D

This is what I used.

Chocolate in the Office- Belgium.doc

Ok, I don't know how to attach a file from our files section to my post. But, you can do a search for office in files and it will come up.

I work full time during the day. Do you think that there's still time to pamper a business and get sales before Christmas? I was thinking about putting together a flyer with gift set ideas and taking it into a business.

Sure there's time! Are you able to contact some on your lunch break (to get permission) and then drop it off on your way to work?

I'd probably have to contact on my lunch break and then drop off on my lunch break because I work 7:00 - 6:00. I think I'll work on some flyers tonight. I really want to get some more sales for December.

1. How can I use Pampered Chef products to market my business?

Pampered Chef products are not only great for cooking and hosting parties, but they can also be used as promotional items for your business. You can customize our products with your business logo and give them as gifts to customers or use them as prizes for contests and giveaways.

2. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef into my business events?

Pampered Chef products are perfect for hosting business events such as team building workshops or client appreciation events. Our consultants can provide cooking demonstrations and tips using our products, making it a fun and interactive experience for your guests.

3. Are there any special discounts or benefits for businesses who use Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer a Business Builder discount for businesses who wish to purchase our products in bulk. This allows you to save money while stocking up on high-quality, useful products for your business needs.

4. Can I earn commission by selling Pampered Chef products through my business?

Yes, we have a Business Builder program where businesses can earn commission by selling Pampered Chef products to their customers. This is a great way to not only promote our products, but also earn some extra income for your business.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant and incorporate it into my business?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is a great way to add an additional stream of income to your business. You can host parties and events using our products and earn commission on sales. It is also a great way to network and meet new potential customers for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
HealthNut
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg