• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Realtors or Pampering a Business

reached out to her realtor friend to get some ideas on how to improve bookings or sales. She suggested partnering up with the cookbook committee from her Junior League, or reaching out to her doctor's office to speak about promoting her business.
tinat51796
I have tomorrow afternoon off from work and I want to do something to try to boost bookings or sales. I wondered what you all think would be a better strategy....going to realty offices to try to get them to purchase thank you gifts for clients or offering to pamper a business. Or do I do both? And what words do you use when you make these offers? Thanks in advance?

bumping. Please, I'd really like to get some ideas. Thanks!

It's easy to pamper a business if you know someone there, (Would you like to sample a new recipe I have for brownies?) but I wouldn't know what to say if I didn't know anyone.

I was thinking that too. So how do I approach realtors that I don't know? I'm already talking with the one realtor that I know in town....she's looking over the ideas that I gave her.

I've often thought about asking realtors about buying for their clients. let me know how this works out. Maybe I'll get over my fraidycatness and ask them sometime.

Here is an idea that may help... Do you have a Jr. League in your area? (If you are not sure, check AJLI Home Page to see if there is a chapter in the biggest city near you).
Jr.Leagues are all known for their fabulous COOKBOOKS. And, they are always in-the-know about events and goings on in the area. Why not partner up with their Cookbook committee for the next event?
My workplace does a craft fair on-site every November. Since I'm in League, I knew our Cookbook gals and invited them to have a table next to mine. We really cross-sold each other... and shared a lot of contact information.

Just an idea!
Amy

Any luck so far? I'm always looking for tips too so please share if you found some that work!

tinat51796 said:
I was thinking that too. So how do I approach realtors that I don't know? I'm already talking with the one realtor that I know in town....she's looking over the ideas that I gave her.

would you mind sharing the ideas that you gave her? if i too get over my "shyness" I want to ask local businesses but am not sure of exactly what to offer.

I go tin with my doctor's office by setting up an appointment to talk with him directly. He scheduled the time out for me and treated me like a professional, selling him pharmacueticals. I've yet to see a show out of it (a year later), but I sure have gotten lots of calls for recipes and orders, just by asking my doctor to schedule a time out, where I can talk to him about promoing my biz in his private office. I drop by once a month with a different recipe (something small) and everyone looks forward to me showing up now.

Hope this helps someone....

Amanda

1. What is the benefit of partnering with Pampered Chef as a realtor?

As a realtor, partnering with Pampered Chef can provide you with an additional stream of income. By offering Pampered Chef products to your clients, you can earn a commission on each sale. Additionally, hosting Pampered Chef parties for your clients can be a unique way to show appreciation and build strong relationships with them.

2. Can Pampered Chef products be used as closing gifts for clients?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen products that make great closing gifts for clients. From cookware sets to kitchen gadgets, there is something for every type of client. Plus, Pampered Chef allows for personalization of products with your logo, making it a unique and memorable gift.

3. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef into my real estate business?

There are many ways to incorporate Pampered Chef into your real estate business. You can offer Pampered Chef products as closing gifts, host Pampered Chef parties for clients, or even use Pampered Chef products in your own home and showcase them to potential clients. The possibilities are endless!

4. Are there any incentives for realtors who partner with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various incentives for realtors who partner with them. This includes discounts on products, free product credits, and even the opportunity to earn a free trip through their incentive program. By partnering with Pampered Chef, you can reap many benefits and rewards.

5. How can I get started with Pampered Chef as a realtor?

To get started with Pampered Chef as a realtor, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to sign up. Once you become a consultant, you will have access to training, resources, and support to help you successfully integrate Pampered Chef into your real estate business. You can also host a party to experience the products and learn more about the benefits of partnering with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • blessedrub