• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampering" the Dentist Office: Ideas & Experiences

In summary, this person came up with a super-cute idea for giving a dentist a little "pampering." They brought a flyer of the Nov. host & guest special, catalogs, and order forms to drop off. If one person is willing to be the contact person and round up the orders, they'll get the host special.
Pampered Angel
Both of my children have appointments this afternoon, so I am trying to think of a way to "pamper" the dentist office - anyone ever done anything for a dentist office before?

I have never done this and would be very interested to find out some more . . . My daughter has a dentist apt coming up in a few weeks

Bring a flyer of the Nov. host & guest special and a couple of catalogs. When you go, mention to them that you just wanted to share with them the latest specials because they are awesome and are just in time for the beginning of the holiday season. Say that you'd love to pamper them with a little something for lunch sometime. Would they like you to leave the catalogs and give them a chance to browse them? You could come back in a few days with a treat/lunch and pick up any orders they have. If one person wants to be the contact person and round up the orders and make sure everyone gets a chance to see them, if it's enough for a "show" you'll give them the host special!

Take a trash bag full of empty candy wrappers, catalogs, and order forms with a note that says "I support your business, please support mine!"
Just kidding, maybe.

pchockeymom said:
take a trash bag full of empty candy wrappers, catalogs, and order forms with a note that says "i support your business, please support mine!"
just kidding, maybe.

omg love this ! ! ! ! :d

pchockeymom said:
Take a trash bag full of empty candy wrappers, catalogs, and order forms with a note that says "I support your business, please support mine!"
Just kidding, maybe.

Super-cute idea!

babywings76 said:
Bring a flyer of the Nov. host & guest special and a couple of catalogs. When you go, mention to them that you just wanted to share with them the latest specials because they are awesome and are just in time for the beginning of the holiday season. Say that you'd love to pamper them with a little something for lunch sometime. Would they like you to leave the catalogs and give them a chance to browse them? You could come back in a few days with a treat/lunch and pick up any orders they have. If one person wants to be the contact person and round up the orders and make sure everyone gets a chance to see them, if it's enough for a "show" you'll give them the host special!

Thanks for the idea! I am going to drop off a mini packet today with a couple of catalogs, 5 order forms, the host and guest specials and the thank you letter I've attached. Wish me luck!

Attachments

• Thank you - pampered business.doc
    31 KB · Views: 508
Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have seen many creative ways to "pamper" different places, and the dentist office is no exception! One idea is to bring in some delicious treats for the staff, such as homemade cookies or muffins, as a way to thank them for taking care of your children's oral health. You could also offer to bring in some of our Pampered Chef products, like our hand lotions or scented candles, to create a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere for the patients and staff. Another idea is to create a themed display using our kitchen tools and gadgets, such as a "tooth fairy" themed table, to add some fun and whimsy to the office. Whatever you decide to do, I'm sure the staff and patients will appreciate the extra effort to make their experience at the dentist office a little more enjoyable. Best of luck with your children's appointments!

1. How can I introduce Pampered Chef products to my dentist's office?

One idea is to reach out to the office manager and offer to host a demonstration or provide samples for the staff to try. You can also leave a catalog and business cards for interested employees to take home.

2. What are some popular Pampered Chef products for a dentist's office?

Some popular products for a dentist's office include the Bamboo Fiber Towels for wiping down surfaces, the Quick-Stir Pitcher for mixing dental solutions, and the Flexible Cutting Mats for preparing snacks or meals during long shifts.

3. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into the office's daily routine?

You can suggest using the Pampered Chef Oven Mitts for handling hot instruments, the Garlic Press for crushing medication, or the Grate and Slice Set for preparing snacks in the break room. You can also offer to host a lunch and learn to teach the staff how to use the products.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for dental offices?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a special discount for businesses and organizations. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to place an order.

5. How can I make the Pampering experience at the dentist's office more enjoyable for patients?

Consider setting up a Pampered Chef station in the waiting room where patients can sample products or watch a demonstration. You can also offer a small gift or discount on products for patients who refer friends or family to the dentist's office. Providing complimentary snacks or drinks during appointments is another way to enhance the Pampering experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies