• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bringing 'Pampering' to the Office: Easy Dishes & Recipes

In summary, a good dish to bring to get a friend of mine who works at a dentist office to order catalogs is Apple Berry Salsa and cinnamon chips.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I'm trying to get a friend of mine that works at a dentist office to have a catalog show. I would like to "pamper" her office to pursuade her and get her friends to order. What is a good/easy dish to bring? I'll probably also include the recipe card.

Apple Berry Salsa and cinnamon chips is a good one. It can sit out and not get icky. (unless they're like the locusts I work with, it'll be out for a while)

The new caramel nutty brownies are to die for. They're good warm or cold. Depending on the number of people in the office, you could take half a batch in (and eat the other half yourself)

I got the OctoberChocolate Bliss flyer on here but I cant pull up the pics on Adobe....(dang work computer.) Can I get it another way?

Will this one open for you?

Attachments

• ts_cb_guide.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 377
Ann, I can get it to openbut no pics....Maybe I will try it out at home...Thank you kindly

Denarella said:
but no pics....Maybe I will try it out at home...Thank you kindly

I've sent you an email, email me back & I'll send you a word version.

Denarella said:
but no pics....Maybe I will try it out at home...Thank you kindly

Oh, 2 things:

1. Do you have a zip program so I can send you a zip of the file?

2. You will have to open the file and then wait 2-5 minutes for it to fully load as the pictures take forever.

Lol!!!!
tlennhoff said:
Oh, 2 things:

1. Do you have a zip program so I can send you a zip of the file?

2. You will have to open the file and then wait 2-5 minutes for it to fully load as the pictures take forever.

Zip program? LOL...I've heard of it but I don't think I have it. I'm laughing because I was asking the vets here what I should buy at office depot and my girl Ann suggested a thumb drive. The place was packed today and no one could help me (I'm VERY patient, btw) and I had to leave. But I'm looking all over and I have NO idea what I'm looking for!

I cant get my home email from work but I check to see on my cellphone and I got it. Thank you!

<temp hijack>
Dena, the thumb drives, or USB Flash drives, will be near the computer equipment. Specifically, near storage - floppies, writeable CD's, etc. Sometimes they're also near the registers, if they've got one on sale that week. I call them a thumb drive because that's what they look like - a plastic thumb. They've got a USB connector on the end, which is the same connector your printer or mouse probably use (rectangular, small, little piece of plastic inside the metal). They come in different capacities - 16 MB to several GB. 1 GB is probably the best - not so huge that it'll be really expensive, but it'll hold a LOT. Hope this helps!
</hijack>

chefann said:
<temp hijack>
Dena, the thumb drives, or USB Flash drives, will be near the computer equipment. Specifically, near storage - floppies, writeable CD's, etc. Sometimes they're also near the registers, if they've got one on sale that week. I call them a thumb drive because that's what they look like - a plastic thumb. They've got a USB connector on the end, which is the same connector your printer or mouse probably use (rectangular, small, little piece of plastic inside the metal). They come in different capacities - 16 MB to several GB. 1 GB is probably the best - not so huge that it'll be really expensive, but it'll hold a LOT. Hope this helps!
</hijack>

Ooohh!!! I have one I think! LOL! It came with my laptop! Is THAT what that is!!!! My bad....Thanks Ann!

Denarella said:
Ooohh!!! I have one I think! LOL! It came with my laptop! Is THAT what that is!!!! My bad....Thanks Ann!

THAT made me laugh! I can hear myself saying the exact same thing Dena! I'm a bit hopeless with electronics!

Denarella said:
yeah, that's probably what that is. :rolleyes: Most laptops don't have floppies anymore, so flash drives are the only real portable media option (Yes, you could use CD's, but burning a CD every time you want to move a file from one computer to another is a pain in the rear).

I actually used it once......well........I didnt. Someone downloaded some access program thingy on it for me to take home for work. Except I didnt have access on my laptop! I have to find it though. Probably at the bottom of a pocketbook Im not using!;) :D

Put it on a keychain or a little lanyard so you don't lose it. It's a great little thing to back up your PC software onto.

talk about a hijacked thread!

I made the new brownies and took them to the dentist with me a couple of days after I got home. They LOVED them. I always take sweets, could be my crazy sweet tooth, but I think it is easier too.

I'm sure the dentist loved that you brought brownies to his office!!!! Maybe next time you should do something with fruit. :p

he actully told me "they talk the talk, but don't walk the walk when it comes to sweets!"

And I thought I actually was decent on the computer...pardon my french but I suck!

1. What types of dishes and recipes do you recommend for bringing to the office?

We recommend easy and portable dishes that can be enjoyed by a large group, such as salads, sandwiches, and casseroles. For recipes, we suggest dishes that can be made in advance and easily reheated, such as soups, stews, and pasta dishes.

2. Can you provide some examples of dishes that can be made in advance?

Yes, some examples include our make-ahead chicken salad sandwiches, chilled pasta salad, and vegetable quiche. These dishes can be prepared the night before and stored in the fridge until ready to bring to the office.

3. Are there any options for those with dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options. You can also customize our recipes to fit your specific dietary restrictions.

4. How can I ensure that my dishes stay fresh during transportation?

We recommend using insulated containers or coolers to keep your dishes at a safe temperature during transportation. You can also use ice packs or frozen water bottles to help keep the food cool.

5. Do you have any tips for setting up a successful office potluck?

Yes, we suggest creating a sign-up sheet to ensure a good variety of dishes and avoid duplicates. Encourage colleagues to label their dishes with the name and ingredients for those with allergies or dietary restrictions. And don't forget to have plenty of serving utensils and plates on hand!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marystell1
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
accooks13