• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampering Teachers: Budget-Friendly Lunch Ideas for 8-10

In summary, Pampered Chef offers affordable products and simple recipes that can help you create budget-friendly lunches for 8-10 people. These lunch ideas are suitable for picky eaters and can be adapted to fit different dietary preferences and restrictions. They require minimal preparation and can be made in bulk. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers allergy-friendly options for those with dietary restrictions. Their products are durable and can withstand frequent use, making them perfect for preparing large quantities of food.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Thought I might like to Pamper the 4th grade teachers at my son's school along with maybe the office staff as well. Maybe I should pamper the 5th as well to get my son on their good side for next year! ;) So, want to bring them a lunch but don't want to have to worry about keeping it hot. Hopefully I can maybe leave a few books out and possibly get some orders before school lets out on the 5th. Thinking about pampering them on Friday or maybe Monday if Fri is their goodie day.
Need something yummy that would fill them up but won't break the pocketbook. Need some ideas please! Thanks! There would probably be about 8- 10 to feed.

I did the strawberry spinach salad with the lemon poppyseed dressing for the high school teachers today and it was a huge hit and the truffle brownie cups.

Did anyone show interest in a catalog? Any orders?

definate interest and alot of we'll contact you since it was crazy with it being the last day of school. I know the people who had interest so I know who I need to follow up with.
I had done a fundraiser with the school over a month ago and some missed out on ordering so I know of a few who want to place orders and are deciding who is going to "host" the cataog show.

Any other recipe ideas? I'm Pampering them on Monday. I love the Strawberry Spinach salad idea but worried about some that might not like greens! I know, I know, can't please everyone. What do you think? There will be 12. Would you think the Chicken Tortilla Casserole would be enough?

1. How can I make sure these lunch ideas are budget-friendly?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of affordable products that can help you create delicious and budget-friendly lunches for 8-10 people. Our recipes use simple, affordable ingredients and our products are designed to help you save time and money in the kitchen.

2. Are these lunch ideas suitable for picky eaters?

Yes, our Pampering Teachers lunch ideas are perfect for picky eaters. We offer a variety of options that cater to different dietary preferences and restrictions. Plus, our recipes are customizable so you can easily adapt them to fit your personal taste preferences.

3. Do these lunch ideas require a lot of preparation?

No, our Pampering Teachers lunch ideas are designed to be quick and easy to prepare. Our products are designed to help you save time in the kitchen, and our recipes are simple and straightforward. You can easily make these lunches ahead of time or prepare them in just a few minutes.

4. Can I make these lunches in bulk?

Yes, our Pampering Teachers lunch ideas are perfect for making in bulk. Our recipes are designed to serve 8-10 people, making them great for large groups or for meal prepping for the week. Plus, our products are durable and can withstand frequent use, making them perfect for making large quantities of food.

5. Are there any allergy-friendly options?

Yes, we offer a variety of allergy-friendly options for our Pampering Teachers lunch ideas. Many of our recipes can easily be adapted to fit different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free. We also offer a variety of products that can help you prepare allergy-friendly meals in your own kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchefmary
Replies