• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Power Cooking and Budget Friendly Meals.....ideas for Shows

In summary, this CS user has been thinking of ways to help people solve their meal-time dilemmas, while also boosting bookings, sales, and recruitment. They are considering hosting their own Power Cooking Clinic or showcasing their budget-friendly meals to potential customers. They have attached a list of recipes for Power Cooking and Budget Friendly Meals.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I posted this on CS - but thought it could have a spot over here too:

I've been thinking about ways to help people solve their meal-time dilemmas while at the same time boost my bookings, sales, recruits, and earn my trip to Disney in 2009. I think I need to focus on Power Cooking and Budget Friendly Meals. Anyone have any great ideas to pass on on this topic?

There are some great recipe pamphlets out here for Power Cooking (sorry, I don't remember who gets credit, but they are good!) I'm just not sure of the best way to approach this for a show. I am thinking about hosting my own Power Cooking Clinic (kinda like what Becky did) and showcasing it that way for a starter.

What about the Budget Friendly meals? Anyone have a list of them put together?

I think I remember seeing something out here with shopping tips too, but I don't remember what it was called or which thread it's in - so, if you know where it is, please post that here too.

What else can we share on these topics?

I offer budget friendly meals cooking shows and power cooking shows. When the host chooses the budget friendly show we only make 1 of the recipes. When she chooses the Power cooking, we do the 3. I have a sheet that has hamburger recipes and a sheet that has chicken recipes. If it is a booking from a Power cooking show and the new host wants the same kind, we flip flop to chicken or if she likes the concept and wants a little different and some of the same guests will be there, we do budget friendly and highlight a recipe that wasn't shown before. Hope that helps.

Power cooking and Budget friendly meals have been the way to go here in Michigan as so many people are laid off right now, including my hubby. This has been a way to entice people to book a show to see what all the buzz is about.

can you post the info??

I can if someone can tell me how to attach. I am not very versed on how to attach files on here. Thanks!

Suzieqconsultant said:
That's why there's no picture either!

When in the post screen (where you are to type your message) scroll down to "manage attachments". Then browse to the file you want to attach, then download and then submit reply. If it's too large a doc it won't attach though.

Well now, how easy is that! I always just went to the empty box at the bottom instead of post reply! This shows you can show an old dog a new trick! Thanks!
Ok, here are my Hamburg recipes and my chicken recipes that I use. I'll also attach my flier that I use for an invite and fill in with host info.:chef:

Attachments

• Power_Cooking_Party recipes.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 200
  • Power_Cooking_Party recipes.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 208
  • chicken_recipes[1].doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 223
  • chicken_recipes[1].doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 316
  • budget meals invite.doc
    27 KB · Views: 197
  • budget meals invite.doc
    27 KB · Views: 208

What is power cooking?

Power cooking is a method of meal prep where you cook a large batch of food at once and then portion it out for easy and quick meals throughout the week. This not only saves time, but also helps with budget-friendly meal planning.

How does power cooking save money?

By cooking a large amount of food at once, you can take advantage of bulk discounts and sales at the grocery store. It also reduces food waste by using ingredients efficiently and planning meals in advance.

What are some budget-friendly meal ideas for shows?

Some great budget-friendly meal ideas for shows include one-pot meals like soups, stews, and casseroles, as well as rice or pasta dishes with inexpensive protein sources like beans or chicken. You can also demonstrate how to make your own pantry staples like bread or granola for a fraction of the cost of store-bought versions.

How can I incorporate power cooking into my Pampered Chef shows?

You can showcase power cooking by demonstrating how to make a large batch of a dish, such as chili or pulled pork, and then showing how to use the leftovers in different ways throughout the week. You can also share tips on how to store and freeze meals for later use.

Are there any kitchen tools or products that can help with power cooking and budget-friendly meals?

Yes, there are many Pampered Chef products that can assist with power cooking and budget-friendly meals. Some examples include the Quick Cooker, which can make meals in a fraction of the time, and the Food Chopper, which can quickly chop vegetables for soups and stews. You can also demonstrate how to use our Meal Prep Tools to portion out meals and store them for later use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • Koolotus
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • pamela