• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How much money can you save by power cooking instead of eating out?

In summary, the conversation discusses various aspects of searching for products on a website. It mentions possible reasons for unsuccessful searches, the ability to search by category and features, and ways to refine search results through filters and sorting options. It also suggests contacting customer service if a specific product cannot be found on the website.
pamela
information about how much money a person can save by doing power cooking versus eating out! I know I saw a fab thread on here about this, and I want to talk about it at my upcoming shows!!!
HELP!

Well, Power Cooking recipes are @ $2-3 per serving and I believe that each recipe serves 6. Eating out is at least triple that - probably more like 5X that....per person (and that's a moderately priced restaurant-nothing too upscale). So, savings are pretty substantial - and you'll probably have some tasty left-overs too :)

here is what I figured out~average restaurant meal for a family of 4 is $45~that is $180 a month and over $2000 a year IF you only eat out once a week!

1. Why is my search not successful for a specific product?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that the product is currently out of stock or discontinued. It's also possible that there was a typo or error in the search term. We recommend double checking the spelling and trying again. If the product is out of stock, you can sign up for notifications to be alerted when it becomes available again.

2. Can I search for products by specific categories?

Yes, you can! Our website has various categories such as cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. You can browse through these categories or use the search bar to narrow down your results.

3. How do I refine my search results?

Once you have entered your search term, you can use the filters on the left side of the page to refine your results. These filters include price range, product type, and ratings. You can also sort your results by relevance, price, or customer ratings.

4. What should I do if I can't find a specific product on the website?

If you are unable to find a product on our website, it's possible that it is currently not available. However, you can contact our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you in finding the product or recommending a similar alternative.

5. Can I search for products by their specific features?

Yes, you can! Our website has a "Features" filter on the left side of the page. You can select specific features such as dishwasher safe, non-stick, or microwave safe to narrow down your search results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • melodyprine
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • PampMomof3