• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Saving Money at the Grocery Store~ How To?

In summary, the author is offering cooking classes and shows with a spin on them - this will be to help people who are struggling economically. They are looking for a flyer to help promote the classes and are asking for help. She suggests using an online site like coupon mom or grocery game to find deals.
melodyprine
Okay guys I have decided to start 2009 off right so I will be offering Power Cooking and Meals in Minutes shows. The thing is, is I will be putting the spin on them with my hostess as "let me show you how to save time and money". :eek: Where I live the economy is horrible and more and more people are loosing jobs. It is tough! (I know because my hubby got laid off at the end of August and we still havent found him work locally. He has been away from us all month, and we have 3 kids, which one is a brand new baby hes only got to spend a week with:() I guess this show is alittle bit to help myself also. I need to learn to cut back my spending yet beable to make things with taste. lol. What I want to do is maybe have a flyer to hand out at all of my shows with "Grocery Store Money Saving Tips" on it. That way when I say come and learn, they really are getting info. :) What Im asking is does anyone already have this flyer? or Does anyone have tips I can add to my flyer? Heres an example of what Im looking for.

Buy blocks of cheese and grate it yourself. -our tool that can help you is the rotary grater!:chef:

Okay well its late and im tired so I hope this makes sense to you all. Please help me if you can, and if I get enough tips to make a good flyer I will definitly share it. I love making flyers! lol. Good night!:indifferent0016:

How about buying meat and poultry in bulk and using our FC to cut into serving sizes.
Also bulk hamburger can be cooked in out roasting pan or turkeys and chicken to per-cook our meals for easy freezing.

Something that has helped us is using an internet site like coupon mom or grocery game. I know that isn't tied into our tools specifically, but we've found using the grocery game is saving us a couple hundred dollars a month...and makes is so much more convenient to have our non-perishables 'in stock' all the time.

legacypc46 said:
Something that has helped us is using an internet site like coupon mom or grocery game. I know that isn't tied into our tools specifically, but we've found using the grocery game is saving us a couple hundred dollars a month...and makes is so much more convenient to have our non-perishables 'in stock' all the time.

They can use our shears to cut out the coupons and our mug to drink coffee/tea from while saving online.:D or make a robe from our miro towels to lounge in....sorry I'm in a little crazy mood today.:bugeye: to much cold med

I recommend the islice for cutting coupons. :)

1. How can I save money at the grocery store while still buying healthy food?

One way to save money on healthy food at the grocery store is to plan your meals and make a list before you go. This will help you avoid impulse purchases and stick to buying only what you need. Additionally, buying in bulk, choosing store brand items, and using coupons can also help you save money on healthy options.

2. What are some ways to save money on produce at the grocery store?

To save money on produce, try buying in-season fruits and vegetables as they tend to be cheaper. You can also opt for frozen or canned options, which are often more affordable. Another tip is to buy in bulk and freeze any excess produce for later use.

3. How can I save money on meat at the grocery store?

Buying meat in bulk or on sale is a great way to save money. You can also consider buying cheaper cuts of meat and using them in stews, casseroles, or slow cooker meals. Another option is to buy meat from a local butcher or farmer's market, which may offer better prices compared to the grocery store.

4. Are there any money-saving tips for buying snacks and pantry staples at the grocery store?

To save money on snacks and pantry staples, try buying in bulk, choosing store brand items, and using coupons. You can also make your own snacks and staples at home, such as granola bars, trail mix, and bread. This can be a more cost-effective option in the long run.

5. What are some other ways to save money at the grocery store besides using coupons?

In addition to using coupons, you can save money at the grocery store by comparing prices between different brands and stores, buying in bulk, and sticking to your shopping list. You can also take advantage of loyalty programs and sales, and consider joining a wholesale club if it aligns with your shopping needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamela
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • KymberlyMcD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies