• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Meal Prep Game with Power Cooking Show Recipes | Get Inspired!

In summary, this show is a great way to sell products that you might not be inclined to cook at home. You can either fix a meal or freeze three meals. You can also bring a chicken to the show and have it cooked in the DCB.
ChefMoore
I've seen flyers on here in the files section about "Power Cooking" shows. My understanding is that you prepare a meal that can then be eaten over the course of several days. Has anyone ever tried this? It seems like a good idea to sell some of the higher priced products to people who may not even be inclined to cook on a daily basis.

If you've done a Power cooking show before, would you mind sharing a little bit about it and what types of recipes you prepare, etc.

Thanks!

I would love to hear more about this also.

I would like to know more about this too. Thanks!

I've done "investment cooking" shows, which is pretty much the same thing...cook once, eat twice (or more).

Usually I do something with chicken...lately I've been doing the 30-minute chicken and then morphing it into a Taco Bar, but you could do any recipe that calls for cooked chicken. "If you do the 30-minute chicken, there you have your first meal (just prepare the veggies, etc.) and with the leftovers you can make this here recipe." :chef:

You can take the cooked chicken and turn it into just about any recipe that calls for cooked chicken. Some of my favorites are:
-Harvest Chicken Salad
-Chicken Enchilada Ring
-Jerk Chicken nachos (or Salad)

It's really all in how you tweak it...it's really all investment cooking if you cook with leftovers ;)

BTW, Carolyn (dannyzmom) has turned me on to doing 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the DCB for 8 minutes...talk about a great way to sell the DCB!

HTH

Investment CookingI have some files. Email me and I will send them to you and tell you more!

Chefstover2 said:
:

BTW, Carolyn (dannyzmom) has turned me on to doing 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the DCB for 8 minutes...talk about a great way to sell the DCB!

HTH

How do you cook those? I love boneless skinless!! I wonder how just regular chicken legs would do? Kids love them so much.....maybe another plus if it works?

Chefstover2 said:
I've done "investment cooking" shows, which is pretty much the same thing...cook once, eat twice (or more).

Usually I do something with chicken...lately I've been doing the 30-minute chicken and then morphing it into a Taco Bar, but you could do any recipe that calls for cooked chicken. "If you do the 30-minute chicken, there you have your first meal (just prepare the veggies, etc.) and with the leftovers you can make this here recipe." :chef:

You can take the cooked chicken and turn it into just about any recipe that calls for cooked chicken. Some of my favorites are:
-Harvest Chicken Salad
-Chicken Enchilada Ring
-Jerk Chicken nachos (or Salad)

It's really all in how you tweak it...it's really all investment cooking if you cook with leftovers ;)

HTH

you can also do 3 chickens in the roasting pan if you want to cook them at home, pull the meat off and out them in ziplock bags to take to the show.

This is how I am doing mine:
before the show: cook the chickens in the roaster and get meat of the bones and store

At show: cook 1 chicken in the DCB and while it is cooking, assemble 3 meals using the chicken you brought~I like the recipes Kristen gave but you can really do any chicken dish that freezes well (remeber, things like pasta DON'T freeze well)

Leave the 3 assembled meals with your host and the guests eat the chicken from the DCB...

I am calling this show "Fix and Freeze"

Check out the files under "Power Cooking" and some good ones come up.
The shows I have done...I provide the host with a shopping list of chix breasts, ribs and ingredients for taco soup. I make the soup at the show and fix 2 recipes using the chix breasts and one using the ribs (the ingredients go into a large zip lock bag-meat is still frozen) for her guests. The host then has 3 meals ready to go into the freezer and she is really happy. I usually take a pan of brownies or bake cookies on the stone (Choc chip dough squares) at her house while the taco soup is cooking. The host could also have the soup on the stove ready to go to if she is able to or you can put it together quickly. Some of the files on Chef Success should have handouts for your guests to take home. This is a fun, easy show.
Deb

What is the "Boost Your Meal Prep Game with Power Cooking Show Recipes" event?

The "Boost Your Meal Prep Game with Power Cooking Show Recipes" event is a cooking show organized by Pampered Chef that showcases easy and efficient recipes for meal prepping using power cooking techniques.

Who can attend the "Boost Your Meal Prep Game with Power Cooking Show Recipes" event?

The event is open to anyone who is interested in learning new meal prep recipes and techniques. It is perfect for busy individuals who want to save time in the kitchen.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend the event?

No, the event is suitable for all levels of cooking experience. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced cook, you will be able to learn and benefit from the recipes and tips shared during the show.

Are there any fees to attend the "Boost Your Meal Prep Game with Power Cooking Show Recipes" event?

No, the event is free to attend. However, some recipes and products used during the show may be available for purchase.

Can I get a copy of the recipes featured in the "Boost Your Meal Prep Game with Power Cooking Show Recipes" event?

Yes, a digital copy of the recipes will be provided to all attendees after the show. You can also find the recipes on our website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • ChefJeniLobdell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • ChefSheryl