• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Power Cooking Show Recipes - Give Them Out??

In summary, Robin recommends emailing the recipes to guests, printing them out if the host wants them, and giving them to guests if they buy something from you during the show. She also suggests having recipe binders made for the show and giving them to the host as a gift.
mhrivera
I have my first power cooking show tomorrow, and wanted to get advise about the recipes. I was definately going to print them out for the host so she can finish the recipes in her freezer, and have them for later. I was also considering giving them to guests, but thought that might discourage bookings (plus it would cost a lot to print!) How have you ladies been doing it?

Thanks!

Post them on your website if you have one, that way if they want the recipes, they have to go to your website.

I tell them I will email it to them.Robin

I always email the recipe I make at the show after I have submitted the order. That does two things for me: gives them the recipe (because they always ask) and lets them know the order has been turned in and will arrive at the host's house in about two weeks.Works for me!

priscilla said:
I tell them I will email it to them.

Robin

The problem I have with emailing is trying to remember everyone who asked you to email them. If you just direct them to your website, they may find something else useful or go back to it to order something later.

If you have a PWS, definitely tell them to look there for the recipes....and make sure you remember to post them!

wadesgirl said:
The problem I have with emailing is trying to remember everyone who asked you to email them. If you just direct them to your website, they may find something else useful or go back to it to order something later.

I send an email with the recipe to everyone who was at the show. No need to remember anyone specifically!

very good ideas! I think I'll use the PWS, just because I won't have to worry about it each time, but emailing it out each time really sounds like good customer care. Hmmm. Maybe I will send out an email with my website address, and they will still have to go there. Good compromise!

wadesgirl said:

I tell them to write their email address on the DPDS if they want the recipe, with a note on the back. I also tell them I send out an email newsletter once a month.

so far at my shows I tell them that anyone that buys a product that I use in the recipe will get a copy of the recipe with their order.

I like the PWS idea, is there a limit to how many recipes you can put on? I just got my WS up and running and don't really know much about handleing it yet.

There are a limit of 10 news items and 10 calendar items. But you can put multiple recipes into a single item.

Something else I have learned from doing the Power Cooking Show is to have the recipes laminated that you use during the show. The reason is you will want to have 1 card for each of the 3 recipes you are doing, then you can divide the group into 3 to make the recipes. Works very well!!

recipe binders for hostsI brind a special binder (dollar store, but looks professional) of the recipes for the host as a gift and present it at the show in front of the guest...It has the PC recipes and several of my own hand outs that I have put into clear page covers. One recipe per page. This helps as they plan their own power cooking sessions at home because they can pick the recipes and make a master shopping list. It costs me right around 3bucks, but this gets guests thinking about hosting a show themselves so they can get my recipe collection as well. If they don't think of it, I put a thought in their minds..."wouldn't it be fun to have a personal chef for the night?" Thanks for all the info on the PWS on this thread! I had wondered about that for a good amount of time.

epimomma99 said:
Something else I have learned from doing the Power Cooking Show is to have the recipes laminated that you use during the show. The reason is you will want to have 1 card for each of the 3 recipes you are doing, then you can divide the group into 3 to make the recipes. Works very well!!

Instead of laminating, I put them in a Gallon Ziploc baggie. I store them all in there, and as needed, I can put the one I'm using to the front. Or have several if necessary. Cheaper than laminating. Got the idea from someone here who mentioned putting the cookbooks in those bags. All my friends think I'm such a genius - LOL!

1. What is a power cooking show?

A power cooking show is a virtual cooking demonstration where a Pampered Chef consultant showcases quick and easy recipes using our products.

2. How can I access the recipes from a power cooking show?

Once you attend a power cooking show, you will receive a link to access the recipes. You can also contact your consultant for the recipe links.

3. Are the power cooking show recipes only for Pampered Chef products?

No, our power cooking show recipes can be made with any cooking tools and ingredients. However, they may mention specific Pampered Chef products that can make the recipe easier to prepare.

4. Can I request a specific recipe for a power cooking show?

Our consultants typically plan out the recipes for their power cooking shows, but you can always reach out to them and request a specific recipe for a future show.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions associated with power cooking show recipes?

Yes, our power cooking show recipes often include exclusive discounts and promotions on Pampered Chef products. Make sure to tune in to take advantage of these offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianag
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • DebsApronStrings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cookin to the top