• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Power Cooking--Do You Give Away the Recipes?

hand out the recipes, or put them in a document or something?If they're really interested in the recipe, I would definitely have them e-mail me their copy. I have a lot of people who have emailed me their recipes just because they want to make them again. I always have a copy handy! :)If they're really interested in the recipe, I would definitely have them e-mail me their copy. I have a lot of people who have emailed me their recipes just because they want to make them again. I always have a copy handy! :)Awesome! Do you ever give out the PDFs as well? I would love to be able to print them out!I
dianag
Hey everybody!

I have my first Power cooking where all the guests take home a meal tomorrow. We'll see how it goes!

A question: what are your thoughts on givign away the recipes to the guests at the party?

My thoughts are be generous...it will always benefit me as a business owner to have people remembering how much i helped them!

Flip side being: if they want the recipes they should book a show...

Does anyone post the set of recipes on their website?

Would love to hear (read) your input!

For every show I do, I email everyone when I close the show. I attach the recipe. Then they know when the show was submitted and can bug their host to get their products instead of calling me :) and they have my info in their inbox and can contact me when they need to.

DebbieJ said:
For every show I do, I email everyone when I close the show. I attach the recipe.

What a great idea! When I start back up with shows in January, I'll definitely have to do that! :)

Do you email all the pdfs? The whole set of shopping lists, recipe summary, and each recipe?

Here is what I hand out at my shows. ChefLoriG is the person who originally posted it, for which I am forever grateful!

I've never had a problem booking shows when handing this out. People want me to come to 3 meals for their freezer too - and they want to show their friends!

Attachments

• Power Cooking Recipes Brochure.doc
    144 KB · Views: 641
Thanks for sharing Becky. I will have to update for the chicken show.

I love that brochure!!! So simple! I was thinking of doing a power cooking class just havent figured out how to do it yet, nor am I sure it will work. ?

DebbieJ said:
For every show I do, I email everyone when I close the show. I attach the recipe. Then they know when the show was submitted and can bug their host to get their products instead of calling me :) and they have my info in their inbox and can contact me when they need to.

Great idea about sending them after transmitting the show! I will have to borrow that one! I just send them whenever I remember to lol!

GREAT FLYER!!! and emailing it after the show is a good idea too. I like the idea of the guests knowing when the order is submitted so that they can know generally when to expect them from the host. Plus, i bet people are more likely to be sure and give you their email addresses! Thanks guys!

For those of you who have each guest make meals to take home....do you purchase the ingredients for them & charge them a set amount or have the guest bring the ingredients with them??

Have a Jan. Host who wants all the guest to take home 3 meals & me purhcase the ingredients. Just not sure how that is all going to work out.

Thanks for the help!

flemings99 said:
For those of you who have each guest make meals to take home....do you purchase the ingredients for them & charge them a set amount or have the guest bring the ingredients with them??

Have a Jan. Host who wants all the guest to take home 3 meals & me purhcase the ingredients. Just not sure how that is all going to work out.

Thanks for the help!

There is no way I would buy all the groceries for all three meals for all the guests. I would supply the host with the list. Then she can get them and have people pay her back. If you buy everything, then if people don't show or people/host don't reimburse you, you are stuck with a lot out of your pocket.

dianag said:
Hey everybody!

I have my first Power cooking where all the guests take home a meal tomorrow. We'll see how it goes!

A question: what are your thoughts on givign away the recipes to the guests at the party?

My thoughts are be generous...it will always benefit me as a business owner to have people remembering how much i helped them!

Flip side being: if they want the recipes they should book a show...

Does anyone post the set of recipes on their website?

Would love to hear (read) your input!

I think if your guests are taking home a meal they should have the one recipe to go along with it. They may want to make it pretty soon, and be wanting their copy. I'd tell them you will be e-mailing them the recipe right away. Maybe take just a couple copies for those who don't do e-mail. If it's too many copies to deal with, maybe give a master to the host and ask her to make copies for the ones who don't do e-mail? Now, the other recipes is where I would definitely e-mail them later or try to get bookings so they can hold their own session. KWIM? ;)

put the recipes on your website! Don't email - if they want it, it is there for them - and they view your site!

Related to Power Cooking--Do You Give Away the Recipes?

What is power cooking?

Power cooking is a cooking method that involves using a pressure cooker or an Instant Pot to cook food quickly and efficiently.

Do you have to give away your recipes when using power cooking?

No, you do not have to give away your recipes when using power cooking. The choice to share or keep your recipes is entirely up to you.

Can any recipe be converted to power cooking?

Most recipes can be converted to power cooking, but it is important to follow specific instructions for each type of pressure cooker and to adjust cooking times accordingly.

What are the benefits of power cooking?

The main benefits of power cooking include saving time, preserving nutrients in food, and creating tender and flavorful dishes. It is also a more energy-efficient cooking method compared to traditional stovetop cooking.

Is power cooking safe?

Yes, power cooking is safe as long as you follow the manufacturer's instructions and use the pressure cooker properly. It is important to release the pressure before opening the lid and to never force the lid open.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mhrivera
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
4kids4me
  • cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebsApronStrings