• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did my Power Cooking recipes help a past host during her pregnancy?

In summary, the conversation revolved around a past Power Cooking host who had referred the speaker to a friend for a Real Foods Real Fast show. The speaker had received positive feedback and was planning to use it as a testimonial at her shows. The host had also made use of the Power Cooking recipes and was planning to attend a Pampered Chef party. She also mentioned having a baby soon and making meals in advance by freezing them. The speaker suggested offering a baby shower demonstration to help out the mother-to-be and potentially increase sales.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I just had to share the email I just got from a Past Power Cooking Host....a couple months after her show, she referred me to a friend of hers, who booked a Real Foods Real Fast Show for next week (so far expecting 17!).

Anyway - I'm going to start using the first part of this email as a testimonial at my shows!
It THRILLS me to know that what I am doing is benefiting people in this way!

Hi Becky,

Hope you had a delightful summer and now an eventful fall. We were busy, as summer should be…

I wanted to thank you for those Power Cooking recipes. I’ve made each recipe at least once since receiving them.

I’m also expecting come early part of November. So, I made each meal and froze them for this upcoming event.

It will be nice to have a meal already in the works when we return home from the hospital. We won’t starve this time around.

Speaking of events… I am tentatively planning on attending Emelene’s Pampered Chef party on 10/07/08. The thing is I will have Luke (my almost 2 year old) with me.

I know you had mentioned I would receive some type of referral “bonus” So, I thought I’d inquire if that’s o.k.?

I have looked through the catalogue at work, Emelene has positioned it in a good location…the kitchen/gathering area. Like I wrote before, I hope to be there…

I heard you’ll be whipping up some chicken chili…sounds delicious considering the weather changes.

Well. That’s about it for now.

Till next time, take care.

Kerri P.

Sounds like you have made quite the impression. I like the idea that she can make up meals and freeze them before the baby comes. Maybe you can offer her a baby shower demonstration where everyone comes and puts together all the ingredients for the chicken power cooking clinic. The idea is that people come together to help out the mother to be and hopefully purchase products for themselves. Just a thought.

That's great, Becky. Have a great show on the 7th.

1. What is Power Cooking?

Power Cooking is a method of meal preparation that utilizes Pampered Chef's specialized cookware and tools to make quick and easy meals in a fraction of the time it would normally take. This cooking method is perfect for busy individuals or families who want to save time in the kitchen.

2. How does Power Cooking differ from regular cooking?

Power Cooking uses specific Pampered Chef products, such as the Quick Cooker or Deluxe Air Fryer, to cook meals at a higher temperature and with a faster cooking time. This allows for meals to be ready in a fraction of the time it would take using traditional cooking methods.

3. Can I use my own recipes for Power Cooking?

Yes, you can use your own recipes for Power Cooking. However, we recommend using recipes specifically designed for Pampered Chef products to ensure the best results. Our website and cookbooks offer a variety of recipes that are perfect for Power Cooking.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Power Cooking party?

Hosting a Power Cooking party gives you the opportunity to try out Pampered Chef products and see how they can make your cooking experience quicker and easier. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. You also have the chance to learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

5. Can I still host a Power Cooking party if I have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef parties are always a fun and exciting way to get together with friends and family. If you have hosted a party in the past, we encourage you to host a Power Cooking party to experience all the benefits and convenience of this cooking method. Plus, with new products and recipes constantly being added, there's always something new to try!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • DebsApronStrings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefAna