• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Last Minute Recipes for 5 Ingredients or Less Cooking Demo Tomorrow?

In summary, there are many meals that can be made with only 5 ingredients or less, such as chicken parmesan, black bean tacos, and pesto pasta. Additional ingredients can be added to these recipes, but the concept is to keep it simple. The ingredients used in these recipes are not necessarily expensive and substitutions can be made to accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences. These recipes are also suitable for beginners as they are easy to follow and require minimal time and effort.
4kids4me
My Cooking Club (moms club) event is tomorrow with this theme and I'm doing a demo there. Any recipes or ideas for this? The only one I've thought of is the mini meatloaves that has exactly 5 ingredeints (incl water!). I'd love to have several to share, and not all desserts, lol. I appreciate your input!!! I saw a flyer in the files, but no recipes. TIA

I know you said you didn't want all desserts, but the Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue in the All the Best Cookbook only has 4 ingredients and is delicious.

How about a 30 minute chicken?
You can just put the chicken with seasoning...

The Hot Pizza Dip from All the Best is an appetizer that only uses 5 ingredients.

This isn't a PC recipe, but how about suggesting our pizza crust & making a pizza with sauce, cheese & one or two vegetables?

Wow these are great ideas, and thanks for the link!! I know what I"m doing during naptime! OH, and I do have that cookbook, I can't wait to look through it again!

1. What meals can I make with only 5 ingredients or less?

There are countless meals that can be made with just 5 ingredients or less! Some popular options include 5-ingredient chicken parmesan, 5-ingredient black bean tacos, and 5-ingredient pesto pasta. Our website and cookbooks also have a variety of other recipe ideas to choose from.

2. Can I use more than 5 ingredients in "5 Ingredients or Less" recipes?

Yes, you can definitely add more ingredients to our "5 Ingredients or Less" recipes if you wish. However, the idea behind these recipes is to keep it simple and use minimal ingredients for a quick and easy meal.

3. Are the ingredients used in "5 Ingredients or Less" recipes expensive?

No, the ingredients used in our "5 Ingredients or Less" recipes are not necessarily expensive. We strive to create recipes that are budget-friendly and use common pantry staples. However, the cost may vary depending on your location and the availability of certain ingredients.

4. Can I substitute ingredients in "5 Ingredients or Less" recipes?

Yes, you can definitely substitute ingredients in our "5 Ingredients or Less" recipes. We understand that everyone has different dietary restrictions or preferences, so feel free to make substitutions as needed. Just keep in mind that the end result may differ slightly from the original recipe.

5. Are "5 Ingredients or Less" recipes suitable for beginners?

Absolutely! Our "5 Ingredients or Less" recipes are perfect for beginners as they are simple and easy to follow. They also require minimal prep and cooking time, making them a great option for those who are new to cooking or short on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JennyJennJen