• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need 2009 Power Cooking Clinic Doc for Tomorrow!

In summary, to access the 2009 Power Cooking Clinic Doc, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab. The document is still relevant, but you can contact customer service for an updated version. It is approximately 20 pages long and can be shared with others, but not for commercial use. Substitutions can be made in the recipes, but adjust cooking times and use similar ingredients for best results.
Koolotus
Hey there, I know Debi has this, but it is in PDF and I can't change it. I was wondering if anyone has one done for 2009 or if you have the 2008 one in word I would be happy to change it and post it!
I would like to hand these out tommorrow at my team Power Cooking Clinic :)

It is a tracking chart with all the month's listed and then for you to fill in your personal best from last year. I spoke to my D and she said she only has a hard copy of it so I am thinking they may have recieved it at Leadership.
It's a cool form, I have used it all year.

Do you mean this?I haven't updated it yet though.

Attachments

• Effatt Cluster 2008 Individual Goals Worksheet.doc
    101.5 KB · Views: 215
  • Effatt Cluster 2008 Individual Goals Worksheet.doc
    101.5 KB · Views: 224
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
Attached is 2009
If you have a better "line" I am open to it
:) :) :)

Attachments

• Batcher Team 2009 Individual Goals Worksheet.doc
    539.5 KB · Views: 258
  • Batcher Team 2009 Individual Goals Worksheet.doc
    539.5 KB · Views: 234
Koolotus said:
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
Attached is 2009
If you have a better "line" I am open to it
:) :) :)

Ask and you shall receive! :) And I like your "line"!

I don't know if this will help or if you already have something like thie.
I can't remember who I borrowed this from but I use it and keep it in the files of my girls and have them updated it from time to time:cool:

Attachments

• Goal Setting - Help Me Help You.doc
    9.1 KB · Views: 200
  • Goal Setting - Help Me Help You.doc
    9.1 KB · Views: 198
Debi said:
Ask and you shall receive! :) And I like your "line"!

I like it too! Or how about "Fine in 2009" - but then that isn't strong enough, where yours definitely is!

Debi said:
Or 2009 is Gonna be Divine!!

Cute!
I already printed mine so I am keeping the original :)
thanks again

I've got "Time to Shine in 2009" on mine

Related to Need 2009 Power Cooking Clinic Doc for Tomorrow!

1. How can I access the 2009 Power Cooking Clinic Doc?

To access the 2009 Power Cooking Clinic Doc, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab. From there, you can search for the document and download it for tomorrow's event.

2. Is the 2009 Power Cooking Clinic Doc still relevant?

While the 2009 Power Cooking Clinic Doc is a bit older, the techniques and recipes are still useful and can be adapted to modern cooking methods. However, if you would like a more updated version, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How long is the 2009 Power Cooking Clinic Doc?

The 2009 Power Cooking Clinic Doc is approximately 20 pages long, including recipes, tips, and techniques for power cooking. It is designed to be a quick and easy reference guide for your cooking needs.

4. Can I share the 2009 Power Cooking Clinic Doc with others?

Yes, you can share the 2009 Power Cooking Clinic Doc with others. However, please keep in mind that the document is copyrighted material and should not be distributed for commercial use.

5. Can I make substitutions in the recipes provided in the 2009 Power Cooking Clinic Doc?

While we recommend following the recipes as closely as possible, you can certainly make substitutions in the 2009 Power Cooking Clinic Doc to suit your dietary needs or preferences. Just make sure to adjust cooking times accordingly and use similar ingredients for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies