• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Power Cooking Recipes: Request for Word Docs

In summary, power cooking recipes are meals that can be cooked quickly and easily using kitchen tools and techniques to save time and effort. While special equipment is not necessary, having key tools such as a pressure cooker or slow cooker can make it even more efficient. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can request these recipes in Word document format for easy customization and sharing. There are options for various dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegan, and dairy-free in the recipe collection. Power cooking is perfect for busy schedules as it allows for meal planning and time-saving techniques like batch cooking.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
:chef: Does anyone have any of the new theme show recipes typed into a word document??? I don't want to recreate the wheel if it's already been done, lol. :eek:

I need to send the Power Cooking recipes to a hostess to choose from and she can not read a PDF. She's on dial up, so even converting PDF to a word file will just jam up her email.

Thanks,

Lisa

Here's what my director sent me... I think there's at least one page missing.

Attachments

• Power Cooking ShowGroceryList[2].doc
    23 KB · Views: 365
  • Power Cooking TipsforPowerCookingDay[2].doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 370
  • POWERCOOKINGfile.doc
    75 KB · Views: 294
  • PowerCookingRecipes[2].doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 288
Hi Lisa,I don't have the recipes typed up in a word document, but I do know of a website that has all of the new theme show recipes available to view and print for free. It's called RecipeLion and they have a section specifically for Pampered Chef recipes. You can easily find the recipes you need and print them out for your hostess. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What are power cooking recipes?

Power cooking recipes are meals that can be cooked quickly and easily using kitchen tools and techniques to save time and effort.

2. Do I need any special equipment to make power cooking recipes?

While it is not necessary to have special equipment, having a few key kitchen tools such as a pressure cooker or slow cooker can make power cooking even more efficient.

3. Can I request power cooking recipes in Word document format?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can request power cooking recipes in Word document format to make it easier to customize and share with your customers.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions for power cooking recipes?

There are various power cooking recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegan, and dairy-free. You can find these options in our recipe collection.

5. How can I incorporate power cooking into my busy schedule?

Power cooking is designed to save time in the kitchen, so it is perfect for busy schedules. You can plan your meals ahead of time and use time-saving techniques such as batch cooking to make the most of your power cooking recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
khergatt
  • cookin to the top