• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Gift Ideas for Preschool Teachers!

In summary, the mother forgot to order something specific for her son's preschool teachers. Tomorrow is their last day of school, and she does have some extra rubs, sprinkles, and sauces that she bought recently for a booth. She is thinking of giving the two teachers our Sweet Apple Sprinkle. But, she can only think of things that require refrigeration. Someone has other ideas on something she could pair it with. The mother has a last minute gift thing she has to do and she took the small bb and threw some leftover easter grass (pink) in it and threw in a few small items. It was a hit! The mother just had a Christmas gift for her daughter
babywings76
Gold Member
I forgot to order something specific for my son's preschool teachers. Tomorrow is their last day of school. I do have some extra rubs, sprinkles, and sauces that I bought recently for a booth. (figuring I would use them or have them as giveaways for shows if they don't sell)

I was thinking of giving the two teachers our Sweet Apple Sprinkle. I'm headed out to the store for some other things, and thought maybe I could pick up an ingredient or two to put together as something that could go well w/ using the sprinkles with. But..I can only think of things that require refrigeration.

Anyone have other ideas on something I could pair it with? Would a cake mix of some variety be good, or a muffin mix?

An apple muffin mix would be good with the apple sprinkles!

Here are a couple of ideas:
Instant oatmeal packets
Sugar cookie mix (they can sprinkle on before baking or mix in)

I just had a last minute gift thing I had to do, too. I took the small bb and threw some leftover easter grass (pink) in it and threw in a few small items. It was a hit!

I think some gourmet-looking muffin mix or bread mix would be great with that!

I got this yesterday:

Great Teacher Gift idea from The Pampered Chef:
Thanks for teaching me the scoop (Ice Cream Scoop)
Thanks for serving up a great education (Serving Spatulas)
You're the apple of my eye (Apple Wedger or Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer)
You're one GRATE teacher (Cheese Grater)
#1 Teacher, you sure measure up (Batter Bowl/Measuring Tools)
Thanks, You spice up my day (Spices)
Thank you for helping me whip those projects (Mini-Whipper)
Appreciate you helping me clean up my act (Suds Pump)
You've taught me to take each project & break it into smaller pieces, here is an item you can use to slice each piece (Slice n Serve)

Add a gift certificate/food item related to the products you are giving for a special added touch.

Careyann said:
An apple muffin mix would be good with the apple sprinkles!

I like this idea, the same goes for the lemon sprinkles! And the cinnamon, AND...LOL

I picked up an oatmeal cookie mix to go with the Apple Sprinkles. I'm going to print off recipe and use ideas, too. Then I'm just going to put them in a gift bag.

babywings76 said:
I picked up an oatmeal cookie mix to go with the Apple Sprinkles. I'm going to print off recipe and use ideas, too. Then I'm just going to put them in a gift bag.

I like that idea! Its simple and something she could make with her children (if she has children).

Great ideas! As a teacher, I would love any of these. Just don't give a mug.

I heard from somebody a box of brownies and the small serving spatula. Dont make them, they can do that when they are all done with school and are sitting at home alone with no children to share their brownies with.

lockhartkitchen said:

Not even a PC Dots mug? ;)

AJPratt said:
I like that idea! Its simple and something she could make with her children (if she has children).

It's something HE could make too ;)

lockhartkitchen said:

LOL! I'm right there with you on the mug! (I really couldn't possibly use another candle either!!!) :yuck:

straitfan said:
LOL! I'm right there with you on the mug! (I really couldn't possibly use another candle either!!!) :yuck:

I got my daughter's kindergarten teacher a scentsy plug in warmer (the special of the month is a teacher one, it's sooo cute) w/ a really nice bar of wax to go w/ it. I hope that's not also on the list of "no candles"! :cry: I spent some good money on it!
I also am giving her something PC related of course, but I couldn't pass up that warmer.
For Christmas, I got her a teacher ornament from Hallmark.

Oops, I got all our daycare teachers dots mugs, the large one, with the 60 sec. cake recipe and mix with it to make in the microwave. I love the large dots mugs!

Steph: I'm kind of into Scentsy right now! The difference is that the teacher can choose a scent she would pick if she's not wild about the bar you gave her.) After 21 years in the classroom I have cases of coffee mugs and candles! Those seem to be the "ideal" teacher gifts! LOL! The dots mug is a little different, (esp. with the cake mix recipe) I'm sure the daycare teachers will love them Kay!

I just got this email.... Thought I would share!

Gifts for Teachers (classroom, dance, music, Sunday School etc.), Teacher’s Aids, Coaches, and Daycare Providers etc.

Looking for a gift for those who help your children? These caring people give so much of themselves to help your child learn, socialize and grow, it means so much to them to be appreciated by parents, with something they can actually use. If you are looking for something useful this year, let me give you 28 ideas:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

1. The Clock Timer is the best for time outs, timed quizzes, races, teachers always need to watch the clock. In addition, it attaches to the chalkboard, clips on pockets, and sits on the desk so it makes a perfect gift!

2. Ultimate Mandoline or Crinkle Cutter: "Any way you Slice it, You are the GRATEST!" or Rotary Grater – “You are the GRATEST!”
3. Apple Wedger - "You've wedged your way into our hearts!" (could be displayed at your shows along with the Bar Board and an apple tied up in clear cello and a bow)
4. Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, or Veggie peeler or other peelers -"You are 'APEELING' to my mind!"
5. Stackable Cooling Rack - "You are one Cool Teacher!"
6. Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook - “You are a 'Sensational' Teacher!"
7. The Ice Cream Scoop with a big red bow and tagged "Thanks for teaching me the "scoop!"
8. The Adjustable Measuring Spoons tied together with curling red ribbon and tagged "You really measure up" (Could use any of the measuring tools.)
9. Any knife, but the Colour Coated Paring Knife is really good because of its cover: "Any way you slice it you're great" (also makes a great knife for the classroom, lunch box and picnic basket)
10. The Prep Bowl Set makes 6 gifts – fill with candies or hot chocolate powder or bath salts; add a bow and you have 6 gifts for 6 people who have helped your kids. Add a Small Bamboo Spoon to the bow as an extra special gift.

11. The Bar Board makes a great cutting board for the classroom and is so easy to store in a desk drawer.
12. The Professional Shears are awesome for crafts, packages, cooking, the garden, and so much more!
13. With the Smooth-Edge Can Opener, extremely useful as it allows opened cans to be used for crafts and storage, as there is no risk of children being cut by a sharp can edge.
14. The Coffee and More Cups are such a great size they are useful for soups, stews or large cups of tea or coffee.
15. The Quick-Stir Pitcher is a must for any time juice, pudding, Kool-Aid, or Lemonade is made.
16. The Garlic Press and Baker's Roller are the best play dough tools....and they are dishwasher safe!

17. The Mini Serving Spatula is the perfect size for small hands!
18. Nylon Pan Scrapers are a preschool teacher's friend. What better tool to clean off tables smeared with play dough, clay, dried paint, dried glue and oh so much more!
19. The Creative Cutters will just add to the fun, whether making little cookies, bread and cheese or luncheon meat cut-out snacks or using them with play dough.
20. The Flour Sugar shaker can make any child into the best "duster" for powdered sugar, flour and cinnamon sugar.
21. The Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan is a teachers dream. Make 24 cupcakes for the entire class and only once in the oven. Not to mention no waste of half-eaten cup cakes and oh so much less frosting.
22. The All-Purpose spreader is the only way to go to frost cupcakes or put spreads on sandwiches.
23. Shaker is more than just for making martini’s – think any chilled drink.
24. The three sizes of Stainless Steel Scoops allow children of all sizes (adults included) to make the perfect size cookies.
25. The Tool Turn About is great on a desk for pens, chalk, scissors, etc.
26. Suds Pump with gift tag saying: "You've really Pumped me up for learning!"
27. The Micro Cookers are wonderful for anything in the microwave.
28. Give the All The Best Cookbook, with a note saying “You are one of the Best!”

straitfan said:
Steph: I'm kind of into Scentsy right now! The difference is that the teacher can choose a scent she would pick if she's not wild about the bar you gave her.) After 21 years in the classroom I have cases of coffee mugs and candles! Those seem to be the "ideal" teacher gifts! LOL! The dots mug is a little different, (esp. with the cake mix recipe) I'm sure the daycare teachers will love them Kay!

My sister is a teacher and every holiday if she receives those special teacher gifts, we do a collection and deliver them to a battered women's shelter. We've done this for about 3 years and it's expanded to food and toiletries. It makes the womens' day! I know you get tired of receiving them, as does my sister, but it's nice to see them to go someone needs/appreciates it. Just an idea I thought I'd share.

At a show I did last week - one of the guests bought 6 jars of the garlic parm dipping seasonings and was going to get 6 small bottles of EVOO and wrap those 2 together for each of her kids' teachers. Thought this was a marvelous idea and wouldn't mind receiving that!

hijacking - need help coming up with a cute saying for a kinder teacher & the pizza cutter!!

pchefmary said:
hijacking - need help coming up with a cute saying for a kinder teacher & the pizza cutter!!

"You're a 'cut' above the rest!"

"We 'wheely' want to thank you for a fantastic year!"

How about something for the HWC products

Honey Vanilla Sprinkles - what recipe would that go with and saying ? ? ?

Pink&White Twixit Clips - ? ? ?

Pink Coated Knife - ? ? ?

Thanks for you help

:chef:

babywings76 said:
"You're a 'cut' above the rest!"

"We 'wheely' want to thank you for a fantastic year!"

love it - THANK YOU!

1. What are some affordable gift ideas for preschool teachers?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend our Mini Spatula Set or our Flexible Cutting Mats as affordable and practical gift options for preschool teachers. They are both under $15 and are useful tools for any kitchen.

2. Do you have any quick and easy gift ideas for preschool teachers?

Yes, our Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan is a great option for a quick and easy gift. It can be used to make individual sized desserts or even mini quiches, and it comes packaged in a beautiful gift box.

3. What is a unique gift idea for preschool teachers?

Our Microwave S'mores Maker is a unique and fun gift option for preschool teachers. It allows them to make delicious s'mores in just a few minutes, perfect for a quick treat during a busy day at school.

4. Are there any practical gift ideas for preschool teachers?

Yes, our Stackable Jar Set or our Deluxe Mini-Serving Spatula are both practical gift options for preschool teachers. The stackable jars are perfect for storing snacks or small items in the classroom, while the mini-spatula is great for serving and decorating treats.

5. Do you have any gift ideas for preschool teachers that can be personalized?

Our Engravable Bamboo Serving Board is a beautiful and customizable gift option for preschool teachers. It can be personalized with a name or message, and is perfect for serving appetizers or desserts at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• peichef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies