• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique and Affordable Christmas Gifts for Teachers: Ideas and Inspiration

In summary, Trish is giving each of her teachers a bar board with an apple wedger and an apple on it, tied in cellophane with a twixit clip.
ChefNic
It's getting closer!
I am thinking maybe I'll give the teacher's some Cinnamon Sprinkles...maybe a Season's Best too...???

I haven't thought much about it...
What are you guys doing?

I've given a Small Mix N Scraper with a Christmas kitchen towel(From Walmart) before...tucks real nice in a wine bottle gift bag...

Last year, I gave Mini Serving Spatulas, and a box of Tastefully Simple Brownie mix...

there is another thread on here about the same subject. i saw some pretty good ideas. the best was the round up the heart trivet. it's fairly inexpensive and part goes to charity.

the other thread is titled "teacher gifts"

Oh!
Sorry! I didn't see it!

No reason to apologize
ChefNic said:
Oh!
Sorry! I didn't see it!

No biggy at all, they are in completely different sections. Another thread you might want to tap into is Prep Bowl Gift Ideas

Last edited:
I am offering a package of 1 SA Coffee Cup, 1 Appetizer Plate (as a saucer) and two micro cake mixes tied up with cellophane, a nice ribbon, the instructions on cooking the cake and my website and email if they want the recipe for the master mix. Maybe add a Small Bamboo Spoon or something like that.

Kate,

What are you charging for your SA coffee mug packages?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

here's a good one... i'm giving each of my sons 3 teachers a bar board with an apple wedger and an apple on it tied in cellophane with a twixit clip. should take the apple wedger out of the package or leave it in there?
thanks

ginamkiely said:
here's a good one... i'm giving each of my sons 3 teachers a bar board with an apple wedger and an apple on it tied in cellophane with a twixit clip. should take the apple wedger out of the package or leave it in there?
thanks

I would think that you could take it out of the package since you are wrapping the whole thing ins cellophane. But I would try to leave the use and care card in there, or include it in a card or something.

urbnk8 said:
I would think that you could take it out of the package since you are wrapping the whole thing ins cellophane. But I would try to leave the use and care card in there, or include it in a card or something.

thanks, i don't want it to look like i gave them a used gift, you know what i mean. i'll definitely include the use & care card

I bought the bar boards from the outlet. I plan on using clear celephane and a big green bow. My tag will say "You have set the "bar" high!" "Wishing you a Merry Christmas!"

that's a REALLY cute idea!! i wanted to use a twixit clip to close the cello, i might have to change that though

1. What are some affordable Christmas teacher gift ideas?

Some affordable Christmas teacher gift ideas from Pampered Chef include our Mini Serving Spoons Set, Mini Bamboo Spoon Set, or our Holiday Mug Set. All of these gifts are under $20 and are perfect for showing appreciation to your child's teacher.

2. Are there any personalized options for Christmas teacher gifts?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalized options such as our Monogrammed Bamboo Cutting Board or our Personalized Holiday Ornament. These gifts add a special touch and show that you put thought into your teacher's gift.

3. Do you have any gift sets specifically for teachers?

Yes, we have a Teacher Appreciation Gift Set that includes our Mini Bamboo Spoon Set, Mini Serving Spoons Set, and a reusable tote bag. This set is perfect for teachers who love to cook or bake.

4. Can I purchase a gift card for my child's teacher?

Yes, we offer e-gift cards that can be purchased online and emailed directly to the recipient. This is a great option for teachers who may already have a lot of kitchen tools and would prefer to choose their own gift from Pampered Chef.

5. Is there a way to personalize a gift card for my child's teacher?

Unfortunately, our e-gift cards cannot be personalized. However, you can include a personal message when you email the gift card to your child's teacher. You can also pair the gift card with a handwritten note or a small homemade treat for a more personal touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ugosherri
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • Chef Michelle D