• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy and Delicious Recipes for the Teacher's Lounge Lunch Break

In summary, the recipe for a chocolaty (sp?) trifle is rich and people will not take much. It is okay to sit out for awhile and you will catch a lot of the ladies attention.
jrstephens
I have a host who works at a Middle School. I am going to set up in the teacher's lounge during their lunch times on a Friday. Probably for about 1 1/2 - 2 hours.

What is a good recipe(s) that will go a long way, I can make ahead of time and that will sit out?

I will just be displaying products for them to look at. May take a cucumber, lime and potato for anyone that may want to try a product. Have not decided yet. And I want to display the food on SA.

The idea is for them to stop by and place their order and snack during the lunch. Which they do not have very long to do. I have never done this and hope they have time to order and not just eat! My husband teaches at the school so I know from him talking how much these teachers love food! ha!

I need an answer to this too. I hope we get some good ones, Jennifer!

If you fix the Clubhouse chicken squares, let the stone cool and then fix them, put them is your refrig in the stone, this way they will stay cool for a good long time. Then you could make the berries and creme brownie squares and they will be in the baker and in the refrig before you go also and they will stay cool for a while. Make a veggie tray and make the garden dip, this one is very simple and they can take this back to their room and eat it when they get a chance.

I have so many ideas because I had to come up with a few because I was in charge of the teachers lounge at Lucy's school one month and I needed some ideas myself

~

I did the Savory Cheese Truffles last Saturday for a bridal event. They were really easy to make ahead of time. I made them the night before and kept the in the refrigerator over night, so they were really cold when I took them out the next day. They lasted several hours while I was at the event, and people loved them. There's a couple of different variations that you can do too. Good luck!

Attachments

• SAVORY CHEESE TRUFFLES.doc
    25 KB · Views: 288
tuxedo brownie cups
garnished veggie tray on one of the chillzannes and a dip made with our seasonings or rubs

Once March 1 hits, a really chocolaty (sp?) trifle would be perfect! It is so rich that people won't take much, and it is okay to sit out for awhile, and you will catch a lot of the ladies attention with it!!

jenniferknapp said:
Once March 1 hits, a really chocolaty (sp?) trifle would be perfect! It is so rich that people won't take much, and it is okay to sit out for awhile, and you will catch a lot of the ladies attention with it!!

I was thinking about doing that. It seems like it would feed quite a few people. Once people start digging in it will it still look good though?

I used to make trifles all the time for my teacher's lounge and everyone LOVED it! They didn't care what it looked like....as long as it was food. The chocolate is a big plus too!

pcheframsey said:
I did the Savory Cheese Truffles last Saturday for a bridal event. They were really easy to make ahead of time. I made them the night before and kept the in the refrigerator over night, so they were really cold when I took them out the next day. They lasted several hours while I was at the event, and people loved them. There's a couple of different variations that you can do too. Good luck!

Heather,

Is there a different between regular cream cheese and cream cheese spread?

Chef Kearns said:
I was thinking about doing that. It seems like it would feed quite a few people. Once people start digging in it will it still look good though?

You could always dish it up for people...and do it a little neater, but I didn't think it was too bad - and once they try it, they won't mind!!

jrstephens said:
Heather,

Is there a different between regular cream cheese and cream cheese spread?
Cream cheese spread is usually whipped and occasionally has something added so it stays soft.

I love these!I just love the Chicken clubhouse squares and they can be left out for a good while.

I also love the Cucumber Party Canapes. They are delicious and so easy to make plus they can stay out.

Debbie :D

chefann said:
Cream cheese spread is usually whipped and occasionally has something added so it stays soft.

Thanks Ann!!!

Related to Easy and Delicious Recipes for the Teacher's Lounge Lunch Break

1. What is the "Teacher's Lounge Recipe"?

The "Teacher's Lounge Recipe" is a collection of easy and delicious recipes designed specifically for busy teachers. These recipes are perfect for quick weeknight dinners or for packing a nutritious lunch to bring to school.

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the "Teacher's Lounge Recipe" are simple and can be found at your local grocery store. They are also budget-friendly, making it easy for teachers to save money while still eating well.

3. Can these recipes be modified for dietary restrictions?

Yes, most of the recipes in the "Teacher's Lounge Recipe" can be easily modified for dietary restrictions. We offer substitutions for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian diets.

4. How many servings do these recipes make?

The number of servings varies for each recipe, but most of them make 4-6 servings. They can easily be adjusted for larger or smaller portions as needed.

5. Do you offer nutritional information for these recipes?

Yes, we provide nutritional information for each recipe in the "Teacher's Lounge Recipe" collection. This includes calorie count and macronutrient breakdown to help teachers make informed food choices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • klsnyder