• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Refrigeration Needed: Dessert Fillings for Teacher's Lounge

In summary, some popular "No Refrigeration Needed" dessert fillings for teacher's lounge include lemon curd, chocolate ganache, peanut butter filling, fruit preserves, and whipped cream cheese filling. These dessert fillings are easy to make and can be used for other occasions besides the teacher's lounge. They can be left at room temperature for up to 2-3 hours and can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.
whiteyteresa
What filling can I use that doesn't need refrigeration???

I want to be able to make a dessert for my Teacher's Lounge and they will have to set out

HELP

Please

:chef:

whiteyteresa said:
What filling can I use that doesn't need refrigeration???

I want to be able to make a dessert for my Teacher's Lounge and they will have to set out

HELP

Please

Use the chillzanne platter to keep them cold.

Thanks for the idea

But

I have to make about 90 and 135 because they are small and I have 45 to 50 teachers and staff members

I don't think they all will fit into the rectangle server and not that much in the sectional one either (I have one of each servers)

Or will they

What do you think???

Together you could probably get that many in...just don't use the egg side of the rectangular.

How about pudding? It should be able to stay out so long as it isn't too warm.

How long will they be sitting out? What if you freeze them the night before and they will stay cold longer?

I've frozen them, and then they thaw as they sit, but stay cold. If you use prepared pudding (pudding cups), then it's processed enough to sit at room temp for a while.

1. What are some popular "No Refrigeration Needed" dessert fillings for teacher's lounge?

Some popular options include lemon curd, chocolate ganache, peanut butter filling, fruit preserves, and whipped cream cheese filling.

2. Are these dessert fillings easy to make?

Yes, these dessert fillings are simple to make and require minimal ingredients and preparation time.

3. Can I use these dessert fillings for other occasions besides the teacher's lounge?

Absolutely! These dessert fillings are versatile and can be used for parties, potlucks, and other gatherings.

4. How long can these dessert fillings be left at room temperature?

These "No Refrigeration Needed" dessert fillings can safely be left at room temperature for up to 2-3 hours. After that, it is recommended to refrigerate them.

5. Can I make these dessert fillings ahead of time?

Yes, these dessert fillings can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They can be taken out and left at room temperature for serving when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • straitfan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • babywings76