• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non Alcoholic Beverages Using Shaker

In summary, Lisa wanted to use syrups in her shake ups, the girl at McD's laughed when Lisa ordered, Lisa loves their coffee, and there are recipes for a virgin martini.
straitfan
Gold Member
Okay guys, I need some ideas to showcase the "shaker" next week. I'm doing a show after school in the cafeteria for about 40 of my fellow teachers. We're making a dessert, salsa (regular and pineapple) and I want to have fun letting them use the shaker to mix up some NABS (being on school property--I have to leave the alcohol out). I plan to recycle the coffee from the teacher's lounge and make iced coffee, but would like 2 or 3 other ideas as well. I know that you guys will come up with some fabulous fun ideas!
TIA

What about shaking flavors iced coffee??? Maybe go buy some caramel, hazelnut, or other flavor syrups like McD's and do them?? I personally would just buy the caramel, lol.

Lisa

I was thinking about using the flavored creamers, would the syrups be better?

I know here, I can go to Wal-mart or Sam's and buy the same things McD's squirts into the coffees, which does give better taste, again in my opinion.

Today, girl at McD's said, when I ordered she laughed.

She asked, what would you like today??

My reply "I need a large Iced Caramel Coffee"

She laughed and said, I'll make it right away and left my hubby who joined my on his break for breakfast standing there waiting to order, while she got me my coffee, he was like What the H@@@??

Once I had my coffee, she said "ER over now we can proceed with the Non ER ordering", and turned to my hubby and took his order.

I love their coffees, really need to stop, but can't seem to get by without one.

Lisa

What a hoot! They are pretty tasty! Our Kwik Shops now have pumpkin spice cappucinno, and have whipped cream dispensers next to the machines. Finish with a sprinkle of nutmeg MMMMMMMMMMMM and only 69 cents!

How about Lemon shake ups?
or
Get some of those instant puddings that set in 5 min and shake them, pour them into the martini glasses (or whatever) and let the winner of a drawing get to eat out of them.
or
a fruit mocktail... fruit punch crystals, sliced berries (whatever you want/have), ice and water OR Frozen berries instead of ice!

Love the idea of having a drawing to drink out of the pretty glasses! CUTE!

What about an actual virgin martini? Any recipes for one of those?

Cosmo-Not Martini6 ounces of freshly squeezed and very cold orange juice.
2 ounces of freshly squeezed and very cold tangerine juice.
2 orange rind twists.
2 very, very thin orange slices.
1 lime cut in half.
3 ounces of cranberry juice.
1 ounce of pomegranate juice.
4 drops of vanilla extract.
1 ounce of seltzer water.Add all of your juices and vanilla extract to a shaker 1/2 full with cracked ice.
Shake for a full minute.
Squeeze in the juice of your lime and swirl the shaker ten times.
Strain into 2 large, frozen martini glasses.
Top each glass with an orange slice and one orange twist.
Slowly pour one tablespoon of seltzer into each glass (over the orange).
Serve them up and watch the smiles.Fizz-Tini martini
This non-alcoholic martini looks very cool and is fit the bill for any sober, social drinker. There is a bit of advanced preperation, but as a well prepared host, you should keep a bit of this on hand.1/2 cup of peeled, fresh ginger.
2 cups of water.
1/4 cup of cane sugar.
2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
4 ounces of seltzer water.
2 thin lemon slices.Bring your water to a boil and add the ginger.
Slowly stir in the sugar and vanilla, and reduce the heat to a simmer for fifteen minutes.
Strain and cool the liquid in the refrigerator.
Pour three ounces of your ginger water and your seltzer into a shaker 3/4 full with cracked ice.
Stir the mixture for two full minutes.
Strain the elixir into two frozen martini glasses.
Add one tablespoon of lemon juice to each glass.
Each glass gets a lemon slice on the rim.Virgin Green-Apple Martini
2 ounces Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider
1/2 ounce Granny Smith apple (chopped)
2 ounces lemon-lime soda
2 dashes cinnamon
1/2 cups crushed icePut ingredients in blender, add ice, blend. Pour into martini glass. Garnish with an apple wedge and serve. Makes 1 drinkVirgin Chocolate MartiniIngredients:
* 1 ½ ounces of chocolate syrup or melted chocolate
* 2 ounces of coconut cream
* 1 ounce of Sprite©, lemon-lime, or other 'fizzing' soda pop
* Hershey's Kisses©, chocolate chips, or other small, chocolate candies
* Ice cubes1. Place a Hershey's Kiss chocolate in the bottom of the glass.2. Mix all the virgin chocolate martini ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice, shake and then strain or pour into the chilled cocktail glass.

WOW! Thanks Becky--Those look perfect!

1. Can I use a shaker to make non-alcoholic beverages?

Yes, a shaker can be used to make a variety of non-alcoholic beverages such as mocktails, shakes, and smoothies.

2. What type of shaker is best for making non-alcoholic drinks?

A shaker with a built-in strainer is ideal for making non-alcoholic beverages as it allows for easy pouring and keeps any solid ingredients out of the drink.

3. How do I properly use a shaker for non-alcoholic drinks?

To use a shaker for non-alcoholic drinks, add all the ingredients to the shaker, add ice, and then shake vigorously for about 15-20 seconds. Strain the drink into a glass and enjoy!

4. Can I make hot drinks in a shaker?

No, shakers are designed for cold drinks and should not be used for hot beverages. The heat can cause the shaker to expand and potentially break.

5. Are there any tips for cleaning a shaker after making non-alcoholic drinks?

To clean a shaker after making non-alcoholic drinks, rinse it with warm water immediately after use to prevent any sticky residue from drying. Use a bottle brush or sponge to thoroughly clean the shaker, and let it air dry before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tig_536
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefHLM
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • pamperedalf