• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Based Dessert for Thanksgiving

In summary, the best chocolate based dessert to serve for Thanksgiving is the Chocolate Pecan Pie. It can be made ahead of time, along with other options such as the Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake and Chocolate Swirl Bundt Cake. For those with gluten allergies, the Gluten-Free Chocolate Torte is available. Dark chocolate can also be used in place of milk chocolate for a richer flavor. And for vegan options, the Vegan Chocolate Mousse is a delicious choice made with coconut milk and dairy-free chocolate.
babywings76
Gold Member
For Thanksgiving I offered to make an apple pie but also some other type of non-pie dessert. I was thinking of making a Trifle of some kind, but my mom said she's tight on fridge space and would rather I not bring a trifle. So, what do you think would be a great dessert to bring that's really special and yummy. I'd prefer it to be something w/ chocolate. Or a trifle that doesn't necessarily need to be refrigerated. TIA! :)

We LOVE LOVE LOVE the After Dinner Mint Triangles here! I'm making those to go with our Pumpkin and Pecan Pies!

Tuxedo Brownie Cups - the filling would need to be refrigerated, but it wouldn't take up too much space and you could just quickly put it in the cups using your EAD just before dessert time!

mountainmama74 said:
Tuxedo Brownie Cups - the filling would need to be refrigerated, but it wouldn't take up too much space and you could just quickly put it in the cups using your EAD just before dessert time!

LOL - if the filling is refrigerated BEFORE going into the cups, you'll never get it to go through the EAD! Been there, done that. :D

Bring a cooler and leave the trifle in there until needed.

I'm doing the peanut butter cup torte.

I was going to suggest the PB Cup Torte, too. That's what I was going to make for T'Giving dessert, until I remembered that my MIL always requests non-chocolate desserts. (I'm making Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with cream cheese filling. The recipe is from the Martha Stewart website.)

1. What is the best chocolate based dessert to serve for Thanksgiving?

The best chocolate based dessert to serve for Thanksgiving is our Chocolate Pecan Pie. It combines the richness of chocolate with the traditional flavors of pecan pie for a delicious and unique dessert that will impress your guests.

2. Can I make a chocolate based dessert ahead of time for Thanksgiving?

Yes, many of our chocolate based desserts can be made ahead of time. Our Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake and Chocolate Swirl Bundt Cake both taste great when made a day or two in advance and stored in the fridge.

3. Are there any gluten-free options for chocolate based desserts for Thanksgiving?

Yes, we offer a Gluten-Free Chocolate Torte that is perfect for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities. It's made with almond flour and rich chocolate for a decadent and gluten-free dessert option.

4. Can I use dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate in my Thanksgiving dessert?

Absolutely! Our recipes are flexible and can be customized to your preferences. You can use dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate in any of our chocolate based desserts for a richer and more intense flavor.

5. Do you have any vegan options for chocolate based desserts for Thanksgiving?

Yes, we have a Vegan Chocolate Mousse that is perfect for Thanksgiving. It's made with coconut milk and dairy-free chocolate for a creamy and indulgent dessert that everyone can enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • IAmChefJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • bridgetbakes