1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Chocolate based dessert for Thanksgiving

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

For Thanksgiving I offered to make an apple pie but also some other type of non-pie dessert. I was thinking of making a Trifle of some kind, but my mom said she's tight on fridge space and would rather I not bring a trifle. So, what do you think would be a great dessert to bring that's really special and yummy. I'd prefer it to be something w/ chocolate. Or a trifle that doesn't necessarily need to be refrigerated. TIA! :)

Nov 23, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

We LOVE LOVE LOVE the After Dinner Mint Triangles here! I'm making those to go with our Pumpkin and Pecan Pies!

Nov 23, 2009
  3. mountainmama74

mountainmama74 Advanced Member Gold Member

Tuxedo Brownie Cups - the filling would need to be refrigerated, but it wouldn't take up too much space and you could just quickly put it in the cups using your EAD just before dessert time!

4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

LOL - if the filling is refrigerated BEFORE going into the cups, you'll never get it to go through the EAD! Been there, done that. :D

Nov 23, 2009
  5. floccies

floccies Member

Bring a cooler and leave the trifle in there until needed.

Nov 23, 2009
  6. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm doing the peanut butter cup torte.

Nov 23, 2009
  7. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I was going to suggest the PB Cup Torte, too. That's what I was going to make for T'Giving dessert, until I remembered that my MIL always requests non-chocolate desserts. (I'm making Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with cream cheese filling. The recipe is from the Martha Stewart website.)

Nov 23, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted