• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tuxedo Brownie Cups Question??

, in summary, you should mix the white chocolate and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You can also use aluminum mini muffin cups to prevent sticking.
lmradlein
Gold Member
Question, please.
Can you make the white chocolate mix and store in refrigerator in the Easy Accent Decorator? I'm thinking about making them a head and just having to decorate them when I get to my party. But I've never kept the filling in the refrigerator any amount of time.

I haven't made these, but, I would think a couple of things- yes it would probably work, but be sure you have the lid on- it will probably ooze at first. :D And then, two- I'd let it sit out for a few minutes to soften up again. But I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. But I'm just going on my 'baker's knowledge', not necessarily personal experience in trying this specifically. :D.

I don't think I'd store it in the EAD. It gets hard in the fridge. Store it in a bowl so that you will be able to stir it up once it's thawed to make sure it's smooth enough to push through the EAD.

I have made these and they are absolutely delicious but no, I would not store them in the EAD. It will get hard and then not easy to show. My other bit of advice would be to use aluminum mini muffin cups. Even though you are using non stick, it can be messy and plus I think it looks pretty. I used regular cups and the brownie stuck to them.

Thanks everyone! I'm going to give it a try right now and make them tonight. My show is tomorrow night. I wouldn't have to leave the mix to long in the fridge. So I'm going to leave it in the fridge for at least 3 hours and see how hard it is and go from there. I'll store the mix in Classic Batter Bowl and that way it will show how you can store/transport and mix!!! :D

I am not sure why you are transporting the EAD with the filling but I usually make the brownies ahead of time in the mini-muffin pan but use plenty of veg. oil. I make the filling at the show. I cover the browne pan and transport to the show. When I arrive I usually put the brownie cups on the white rectangular tray with handles but leave a few in the mini-muffin pan. I put 2 fingers in the cup and gently press and rotate to get the brownie to come out clean. If they are still warm it is a little messy so if I make sure they are cooled (in my experience) it works out. I do use the EAD to decorate but I make the white chocolate, powdered sugar mixture in front of my guests using the batter bowl and the micro-cooker just like the recipe calls for and use the scoops to fill the EAD so I am showing a lot of products and still making an easy recipe.

I have used the leftover filling for guests to dip and that does store easily and can be mixed easily but I wouldn't leave it in the EAD. I love the tuxedo brownie cups and am so happy they were in the HWC recipe pack.

Tracy

1. What are Tuxedo Brownie Cups?

Tuxedo Brownie Cups are a delicious and elegant dessert made with layers of rich brownie batter and creamy vanilla cheesecake filling, baked in a muffin tin for a perfectly portioned treat.

2. Are Tuxedo Brownie Cups difficult to make?

No, Tuxedo Brownie Cups are actually quite easy to make! Our Pampered Chef Tuxedo Brownie Cup Set makes it even easier with perfectly sized cups and a handy filling tool.

3. Can I use a different type of brownie mix for Tuxedo Brownie Cups?

Yes, you can use any type of brownie mix you prefer for Tuxedo Brownie Cups. Our recipe calls for a fudgy brownie mix for maximum chocolate flavor, but feel free to use your favorite brand or flavor.

4. Can I make Tuxedo Brownie Cups ahead of time?

Yes, Tuxedo Brownie Cups can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. They can also be frozen for longer storage, just be sure to thaw them in the refrigerator before serving.

5. Can I customize Tuxedo Brownie Cups with different toppings?

Absolutely! Tuxedo Brownie Cups can be customized with a variety of toppings such as fresh fruit, chocolate chips, or caramel drizzle. Get creative and make them your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• atpchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
atpchef
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kam