• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Dip Recipes for Teacher's Lounge

In summary, the teacher wants to put a show in the teacher's lounge with no stove, no microwave, and no anything. She can use a small microwave in her classroom. She is looking for dip recipes, and is at a loss. Someone suggested using a heated recipe and having it ready when they get there. Another person suggested doing a cold dip with all the tools. The teacher tried a creamy black bean dip and everyone loved it.
Shawnna
Gold Member
okay...I have a teacher that wants to have a show in the teacher's lounge...no stove, no microwave, no anything...and she wants dip recipes. She does have a small microwave in her classroom that I can use. What do you think would be the best recipes to use...and would you display them in SA pieces, the new bamboo stuff, or something else? I have been looking at several recipes but they are all heated and say serve immediately. I could do one heated recipe and have it ready when they get there but I'm really at a loss as to what to do. So, any help would be appreciated.

1 c Mayo
1 c Sour Cream
2 T any of our seasoningsMix. Let sit for an hour or so. Ta da! Great dip. Depending on the seasoning you can serve it with veggies, crackers, chips, pretzels, or whatever.1 block cream cheese
1 small container marshmallow creamMix. Divide in half. Put 2 T Sweet Sprinkles in each. Serve with graham crackers, Nilla wafers, animal crackers, or banana chips.

raebates said:
1 block cream cheese
1 small container marshmallow cream

Mix. Divide in half. Put 2 T Sweet Sprinkles in each. Serve with graham crackers, Nilla wafers, animal crackers, or banana chips.

I did something like this once, but it was just Cool Whip and the Sprinkles. It was a big hit!

You could make a dip in one of the stones right before you leave home and wrap it in towels in the car. Should stay nice and hot on the ride.

Also the Pineapple-Rum Sauce over cream cheese.

The peanut butter dip, (i think it's in the All The Best) is great and you can use the apple wedger to use the apples to dip with.

I tried a good dip last night that is all cold stuff. A trumped up pico/guacamole type, it would use lots of tools. Off the top of my head here is what I used last night. Measure all, avacado peeler, knife/board, can opener, mix n masher, ss bowl, core n more, citrus press, mini easy read, measure spoon.
Here is the recipe

Creamy avacado black bean dip.
What You Need!
½ cup chopped avocados
½ cup Light Sour Cream
3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
¼ tsp. ground cumin
¼ tsp. salt
1 can (19 oz.) black beans, rinsed
1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen corn, thawed (I used canned)
1 tomato, chopped
2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro.

mash avacados, mix in S. cream, cumin, salt, Lime juice.
add the rest of the ingredients, it says to chill, but I served mine right away. It also says to serve with Wheat thins - but that is cause it is kraft, i used tortilla chips. Everyone loved it.

1. What are some popular dip recipes that are quick and easy to make for a teacher's lounge?

Some popular dip recipes for a teacher's lounge include spinach and artichoke dip, buffalo chicken dip, ranch dip, hummus, and fruit salsa.

2. Are there any dip recipes that can be made in advance and stored for later use?

Yes, there are several dip recipes that can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for later use, such as guacamole, bean dip, and tzatziki dip. These dips can last for several days when properly stored.

3. Can you suggest any healthy dip options for a teacher's lounge?

Yes, there are many healthy dip options, including Greek yogurt dip, black bean and corn salsa, and roasted red pepper hummus. These dips are packed with protein and nutrients, making them a great choice for a teacher's lounge.

4. Are there any dairy-free or vegan dip recipes available?

Yes, there are plenty of dairy-free and vegan dip recipes, such as avocado dip, roasted garlic and white bean dip, and baba ganoush. These dips are flavorful and can accommodate dietary restrictions.

5. How can I make sure the dip stays fresh and safe for consumption in a teacher's lounge?

To ensure the dip stays fresh and safe for consumption, make sure to store it in an airtight container and keep it refrigerated until ready to serve. It's also important to not leave the dip out at room temperature for more than two hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klsnyder
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies