• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some no-cook recipe ideas for a group cooking demo?

In summary, the "Girlfriends!" group at church is doing a "Munchies & a Movie," featuring a "live cooking demo." That would be me. I will not have easy access to a microwave, stove, or refrigerator, so I will have to use a Trifle as my demo recipe. Besides a Trifle, what type of recipe demo could I do? I could do a Clubhouse Chicken Squares demonstration or a Banana Split Brownie Pizza demo. Good luck at your show!
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
The "Girlfriends!" group at church is doing "Munchies & a Movie," featuring a "live cooking demo". That would be me. :chef:

I will not have easy access to a microwave, stove, or refrigerator. Besides a Trifle, what type of recipe demo could I do? TIA

Clubhouse Chicken Squares

Attachments

• Clubhouse Chicken Squares2.doc
    48 KB · Views: 497
Greek Cheese Torta.....use crackers instead of toasted baguette, soften the cream cheese prior to arriving at the host's home. It feeds a tonne of people, great demo recipe & delicious too.

Good luck at your show.

Cheers,
D.

Cool Veggie Pizza - just bake the crust and soften the cream cheese at home. Or Double Chocolate Mousse Cups.

You can always prebake a cookie or brownie and then top it. Here is a great website for recipes:
pampered chef recipes | pampered chef | pampered chef recipes for consultants or anyone who uses pampered chef products

Also, the BLT dip is one of my favorites, wraps (Sandwiches) or even some of our rubs made into dips and served with cut veggies. Have the host supply items that need to be cooled in a small cooler or offer to bring one yourself. If you don't have one then buying it is a write off.

Good luck!

mountainmama74 said:
Cool Veggie Pizza - just bake the crust and soften the cream cheese at home. Or Double Chocolate Mousse Cups.

OOH! Go with this! It's yummy.

skaugchef said:
Clubhouse Chicken Squares

I second this! One of my all time favorite recipes. It's my usual demo for Bridal Shower shows still. It feeds a ton of people, shows a ton of products, and you just have to pre-bake the crust. Plus, everyone always loves it!

If you want a healthy choice, we did the chopped salad at a cluster meeting and it was great. You can prep everything and bring it in. Hope you have fun.

Karen
Promoted to Director this month!!!!

Banana Split Brownie Pizza - bake the brownie on your large round stone before you go because it has to cool before you finish it anyway.

What is a "Non-Cooking Recipe Demo"?

A "Non-Cooking Recipe Demo" is a demonstration of a recipe that does not require any cooking or baking. These recipes typically involve assembly, mixing, or blending of ingredients rather than using heat to cook them.

Can anyone do a "Non-Cooking Recipe Demo"?

Yes, anyone can do a "Non-Cooking Recipe Demo" as long as they have the necessary ingredients and tools. These demos are designed to be easy and accessible for anyone to follow along and recreate the recipe at home.

What types of recipes are typically demonstrated in a "Non-Cooking Recipe Demo"?

Non-cooking recipe demos often feature recipes for dips, spreads, drinks, salads, and desserts. These recipes are usually quick and simple to make, making them perfect for parties, potlucks, or everyday meals.

Do I need to purchase any special equipment to do a "Non-Cooking Recipe Demo"?

No, you do not need any special equipment to do a "Non-Cooking Recipe Demo." However, having basic kitchen tools such as mixing bowls, measuring cups, and utensils will make the process easier.

Are there any safety concerns with "Non-Cooking Recipe Demos"?

Generally, there are no safety concerns with "Non-Cooking Recipe Demos" since they do not involve any cooking or heating. However, it is always important to handle food properly and wash your hands before and after handling ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jendill
  • jkinak