• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Non-Cook Recipe Real Quick??

In summary, for a last minute show opportunity where there is no oven/stove and limited daylight, some non-cook suggestions are Clubhouse chicken squares or 7 layer salad squares, both of which involve baking the crescent rolls ahead of time. Another option is 7 layer salad in a trifle bowl or a chocolate or strawberry cheesecake trifle. For a hot day, the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza or the Seven Layer Salad Squares would be good options. The recipe for the Seven Layer Salad Squares involves a simple crust made from crescent rolls, a cream cheese and salad dressing mixture, and toppings of bacon, peas, tomatoes, lettuce, cheddar cheese, and red onion. It can be made in a 9x
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I need some quick help. I need an easy recipe to demo for a group where there is no oven/stove and only a mini fridge. Anyone have a good non-cook suggestion. I will be doing it during the evening so daylight is also limited. This is a last minute show opp and I am at a lost on what to suggest. Thanks so much!!!:)

Clubhouse chicken squares....and just bake the crescent rolls in the rect baker ahead of time!

Or 7 layer salad squares...same as above about baking the crust ahead of time!

Or 7 layer salad in the trifle bowl

Or a chocolate or Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle

Do you have the recipe for the 7 layer salad squares?I am doing a demo and it is going o be HOT tomorrow! 90 degrees and 15 people in a small apt. I was thinking about doing the Chicken Ceaser Salad Pizza and I saw this post. I also have the 9x13 cranberry baker i have not used yet! Any help would be appreciated!

Here you go:

Seven Layer Salad Squares
(Season’s Best Spring 2005)
2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup spoonable salad dressing (see Cook's Tip)
1 garlic clove, pressed
6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled, divided
1 cup frozen peas, thawed, divided
3 plum tomatoes, sliced
2 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup coarsely chopped red onion

1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Unroll one package of crescent dough across one end of Stoneware Bar Pan with longest sides of dough across width of pan. Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan. Using Baker's Roller®, roll dough to seal seams and press up sides to form crust. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely.
2. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, salad dressing and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; whisk until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add half of the bacon and half of the peas; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust using Large Spreader.
3. Using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with v-shaped blade, slice tomatoes; arrange over cream cheese mixture. Thinly slice lettuce using Chef's Knife. Grate cheddar cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Coarsely chop red onion using Food Chopper. Sprinkle remaining bacon, remaining peas, lettuce, cheddar cheese and onion evenly over tomatoes. Cut into squares using Utility Knife; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

P.S. You can do this in the 9x13 baker, just use one pkg. of crescent rolls.

1. What is a non-cook recipe?

A non-cook recipe is a recipe that requires little to no cooking or baking. It typically involves assembling pre-made ingredients or using appliances like a blender or food processor to create a dish.

2. Are non-cook recipes healthy?

It depends on the specific recipe, but many non-cook recipes can be healthy options. They often include fresh fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. However, it's always important to read the ingredients and nutrition information to make sure it fits your dietary needs.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products for non-cook recipes?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products that can be used for non-cook recipes. Our food choppers, blenders, and mix-n-chop are just a few examples of tools that can help you create delicious no-cook meals.

4. What are some examples of non-cook recipes?

Some popular non-cook recipes include salads, smoothies, no-bake desserts, and dips. You can also find recipes for raw vegan dishes, cold soups, and sandwiches that require no cooking.

5. Can I make non-cook recipes in advance?

Yes, many non-cook recipes can be made in advance and stored in the fridge for later. This can be a great time-saving option for busy individuals or families. Just be sure to follow proper food safety guidelines and store the dish in an airtight container.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bridgetbakes