• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

S'mores Trifle Recipe for Girl Scout Cooking Demo

V
vwpamperedchef
I am in need of a recipe that you have made for S'mores Trifle. I am doing a cooking demo with Girl Scouts and that is what we are making.

However, if there isn't an actual recipe, I will make one up myself (because I have a general idea in my brain!).

But just thought if someone had one, it could make my life easier! And with no temptation to eat the sample! LOL

There is a s'mores recipe in the deserts cookbook that may give you some inspriation. I don't have it at work right now but it has graham crackers, hershey's bars, marshmellows, some butter and milk to melt and mix with.

I did see it. Thank you!

I was thinking chopping the graham cracker up with the food chopper, making chocolate pudding w/bowls/whisks, folding in cool whip w/scrapers, grating chocolate, using mini marshmellows (measure with cup).

Its all in my brain, but like I said if there's no recipe, I will have to make one up and hence try the recipe (and eat it!) LOL

Thanks Wadesgirl...what's your name anyhow? I feel funny calling you wadesgirl all the time! You must have a name!! :)

vwpamperedchef said:
I did see it. Thank you!

I was thinking chopping the graham cracker up with the food chopper, making chocolate pudding w/bowls/whisks, folding in cool whip w/scrapers, grating chocolate, using mini marshmellows (measure with cup).

Its all in my brain, but like I said if there's no recipe, I will have to make one up and hence try the recipe (and eat it!) LOL

Thanks Wadesgirl...what's your name anyhow? I feel funny calling you wadesgirl all the time! You must have a name!! :)

That sounds great, you could always use that marshmellow fluff stuff instead of raw mini marshmellows.

I do have a name, I just don't like to put personal stuff over the internet so I just use my nickname on most things. My kind of confidentiality thing!

Ooh the marshmellow fluff sounds good!

OK, well Wadesgirl, thanks for your help (and clarifications!)

S'more's recipeI do a graham cracker, whipped topping folded in with the chocolate pudding, and yes marshmallow fluff. Drizzle some hot fudge on top with a few pieces of crushed graham crackers for presentation. Pipe some whipped topping around the top.

Debbie :D

Thanks Debbie, I totally could do that with the EAD!!!

Oh my word those all sound so good!!!

When I try a final recipe (with measurements) I will post it. Hopefully soon!

Mmmm....I would add brownies in the layers - just like s'mores brownies :)

see ---BROWNIES---

OH WOW! I am donating an item to my DS's Cub Scout Pinewood Derby raffle, and I was going to make a trifle and give away the dessert and bowl. A S'mores trifle would be so AWESOME for the scouts. Let me know when you figure it out. (I'd hate for both of us to have to eat the experiments!)
:)

Let me know how it turns out ...... It gives me an idea with the girl scout leaders that I am working with during our monthly leaders meetings.

Related to S'mores Trifle Recipe for Girl Scout Cooking Demo

1. "What ingredients do I need to make the S'mores Trifle?"

The ingredients you will need are: graham crackers, chocolate pudding, marshmallows, whipped cream, and chocolate chips.

2. "Can I substitute any of the ingredients?"

Yes, you can substitute the graham crackers with crushed Oreos or the chocolate pudding with vanilla pudding. You can also use mini marshmallows instead of regular sized ones.

3. "Do I need any special equipment to make the S'mores Trifle?"

You will need a trifle dish or a large glass bowl to assemble the layers of the trifle. You may also need a small kitchen torch to toast the marshmallows.

4. "How long does it take to make the S'mores Trifle?"

The preparation time for the S'mores Trifle is about 20 minutes, but you will need to refrigerate it for at least 2 hours before serving. So, the total time is about 2 hours and 20 minutes.

5. "Can I make the S'mores Trifle ahead of time?"

Yes, you can assemble the trifle a day before and keep it refrigerated until ready to serve. Just make sure to add the whipped cream and toasted marshmallows right before serving for the best texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies