• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need Ideas to Cook W Girl Scouts

In summary, cooking with Girl Scouts can be made fun and engaging by incorporating interactive activities and educational components. Some easy and healthy meal ideas for Girl Scouts include grilled veggie skewers, whole grain wraps, and fruit salad. To accommodate for dietary restrictions, you can offer alternative ingredients or recipes. For budget-friendly options, homemade pizzas and tacos with beans are great choices. To ensure a safe experience, adult supervision and proper food safety guidelines should be followed.
sandilou
Silver Member
I brought the S'more Cups to the church picnic a month or so ago. Someone asked me if I would like to make them with a Girl Scout group -- sure! That would be fun. Now she tells me it needs to be breakfast with eggs, lunch or dinner for them to earn their badge. We have 1 hour. What to do? :confused: I thought of paninis, but we would have to do them in a skillet, and what could I weight them down with? She says I could have 3 groups of three. Soup in micro? dessert? Yikes! I just don't know. They are 4th graders. Any ideas?

Sandi

For breakfast, I would do mini omeletts in the brownie pan.

BBQ chicken sandwiches in the DCB or RCB.

DUH!! The Brownie Pan! That will really help with the time contraint! We can do anything with that! THANK YOU!

Sandi

Another option is the omelettes in a bag trick in the turkey roasting pan... quart size ziploc freezer bags, eggs pre-mixed (Or Eggbeaters, thawed). Omelette toppings. Measure out 1/2 cup of egg into each bag, let each girl pick her ingredients. Remove air, fold over and place in roasting pan of boiling hot water. Bake in oven at 400 for 15 minutes, checking every 2-3 minutes after that for them to be done. Easy, simple!Another option - All the Best - Bountiful Brunch Breakfast Pizza, soyummy.

twisted, I know, but my first thought was "make sure you leave plenty of time for the meat to tenderize"... haha... sorry, got nothing else this early in the morning!

OMG! My mind went there too! How long do you cook a Girl Scout?

1. How can I make cooking with Girl Scouts fun and engaging?

Cooking with Girl Scouts can be made fun and engaging by incorporating interactive activities such as cooking challenges, scavenger hunts for ingredients, and taste tests. You can also make it educational by teaching the girls about nutrition and where their food comes from.

2. What are some easy and healthy meal ideas for Girl Scouts?

Some easy and healthy meal ideas for Girl Scouts include grilled veggie skewers, whole grain wraps with hummus and veggies, and fruit salad. You can also get creative by making homemade trail mix or energy balls.

3. How can I accommodate for dietary restrictions when cooking with Girl Scouts?

When cooking with Girl Scouts, it's important to ask about any dietary restrictions beforehand. To accommodate for these restrictions, you can offer alternative ingredients or recipes, or make adjustments to the original recipe. For example, using gluten-free noodles for a pasta dish or substituting tofu for meat in a stir-fry.

4. What are some budget-friendly meal ideas for Girl Scouts?

Some budget-friendly meal ideas for Girl Scouts include homemade pizzas, tacos with beans instead of meat, and pasta dishes with simple ingredients. You can also have the girls help with meal planning and shopping to keep costs down.

5. How can I make sure cooking with Girl Scouts is a safe experience?

To ensure a safe cooking experience with Girl Scouts, it's important to have adult supervision at all times and to follow proper food safety guidelines. This includes washing hands before and after handling food, using separate cutting boards for raw meat and produce, and cooking food to the correct temperature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Helena Johnson
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Judy Snitchler