• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pumpkin Trifle Recipe ( Compliments of Michelle817)

In summary, Michelle recommends a Pumpkin Trifle recipe that she found online. She made it for a show and it was a crowd pleaser. She also suggests adding walnuts for a crunchy texture. Michelle is unsure if the trifle needs to be refrigerated for 8 hours, but she assumes it would still turn out fine if refrigerated for a shorter time. She also wonders if rice milk can be substituted for condensed milk for those who don't eat meat and dairy in the same meal.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Michelle's 2 boys... and a girl on the way!: Pumpkin Trifle recipe

You guys have to make this. It is wonderful. I made another pumpkin trifle recommended on here a few weeks ago, but the pudding mixture was not as firm as I would have liked..

So I tried this one above in this link...and it is wonderful. A crowd pleaser...and i'm thrilled to make it again tomorrow for another show!

OH ---and before I added the last layer of coolwhip on the top, I sprinkled on a 1/2 cup of walnuts....and it added such a yummy crunch!

How did you do it at a show when it says to refrigerate it for 8hrs, I guess that it doesn't need to?Also do you know if you can substitute rice milk for the condensed milk? I would love to make this for Thanksgiving but we don't eat meat and dairy in the same meal and my trifle bowl is not supposed to have dairy in it anyway!

I'm glad you liked it!! :) I loved it.

Pamperedpnina- I took the "refrigerate for 8 hours" part from a similar trifle recipe, so I don't know how it would turn out when refrigerated for a shorter amount of time. I'm guessing it would be fine.

I'm attaching a Word document I made of the recipe, if that would be helpful to anyone.

Attachments

• Pumpkin Trifle.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 667
i do it as a non- demo recipe..and take it already prepared..

pamperedpnina said:
How did you do it at a show when it says to refrigerate it for 8hrs, I guess that it doesn't need to?

Also do you know if you can substitute rice milk for the condensed milk? I would love to make this for Thanksgiving but we don't eat meat and dairy in the same meal and my trifle bowl is not supposed to have dairy in it anyway!

Hi Michelle!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the pumpkin trifle recipe that was recommended on here. I agree, it's always a bonus when a recipe turns out to be a crowd pleaser! I'm also happy to hear that you found a way to add some extra texture by sprinkling walnuts on top. That sounds delicious!

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I'm always on the lookout for new and tasty recipes to share with my clients. Would you be interested in hosting a cooking show where we can feature this pumpkin trifle? It would be a great opportunity to showcase this recipe and other Pampered Chef products that could make preparing it even easier. Let me know if you're interested and we can schedule a date. I look forward to hearing from you!

Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Pumpkin Trifle recipe?

The Pumpkin Trifle recipe requires the following ingredients: 1 package of vanilla pudding mix, 1 can of pumpkin puree, 1 cup of milk, 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice, 1 container of whipped topping, 1 package of spice cake mix, and 1 cup of chopped pecans.

2. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix you prefer for the Pumpkin Trifle recipe. However, a spice cake mix complements the pumpkin flavor well and adds to the overall taste of the dish.

3. How long does it take to prepare the Pumpkin Trifle?

The preparation time for the Pumpkin Trifle is approximately 15 minutes. However, the trifle will need to chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving, so plan accordingly.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Pumpkin Trifle ahead of time. Simply cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. The trifle can be made up to 24 hours in advance.

5. Can I substitute the whipped topping with homemade whipped cream?

Yes, you can substitute the whipped topping with homemade whipped cream. Simply whip 1 cup of heavy whipping cream with 2 tablespoons of sugar until stiff peaks form. This can be used in place of the store-bought whipped topping in the Pumpkin Trifle recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • urbnk8