• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trifle Bowl Recipe Books Available...

In summary, the Trifle Bowl Theme book is available with 116 different recipes. It is bound and has customized covers. The cost is $4 per
pampered1224
Silver Member
Trifle books available... MORE RECIPES and 27 COLOR PICSJUST AN UPDATE: 5/6/08 - I AM ADDING 27 COLOR RECIPE PHOTOS AND ABOUT 15 MORE RECIPES!! For those of you who saw them, I am able to offer these again. I had to up the price of course because last years price was introductory and postage is way up. (DARN GAS COSTS!) But these are wonderful books with a total of 116 recipes from fruit to chocolate and salad recipes. A lot of people ordered these and gave them out with the trifle bowls as a thank you. It is an expense for you on your taxes and as a host gift as well.
Deb B. said I could do this again this year and I am hoping you all might like these as I am using the little bit of profit to finance my trip to National Conference. So you would be helping a fellow "Cheffer" get to Chicago as well!

Attachments

• Triffle Bowl Book-Order Form.pdf
    10.6 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
CostJohn, what is the cost? with shipping?:confused:

How are the booklets bound?

What size books are they? Just curious if you have a picture.

Actually it was an...an idea born out of frustration. The main reason for putting these together was that I could not stand loose papers all over the place and never being able to put my hand right on a ton of ideas quickly. The other problem, not one of my customers was buying a trifle bowl becasue they had no idea what to do with it. Give them 116 reasons and they startd to sell.
There are 116 different recipes all to be found in one place. They came from here, Kraft and other resources mentioned int he book it self.
Bound meaning printed, cut to the size of the Seasons Best, page numbered, contents built as in the attachment, punched, covered and clipped with a special binder clip. Each front cover is customized for you. You can put something like, "You are appreciated" or "You are the heart of my business" or something else you use in your business. Short two or three lines tops.
The back cover has your contact info on it. This way whomever has the book, has your info. I always suggest, Your name, title, e-mail and web address. Phone number as well if you like.
Here are an example of the cover and the contents.

Attachments

• 1 John Watschke Cover.pdf
    47.8 KB · Views: 367
  • Contents.pdf
    98.6 KB · Views: 350
John,
What will you charge for these? What's the total price with s&h? Is there a quantity discount?
Thanks,
Deb

zmom58 said:
John,
What will you charge for these? What's the total price with s&h? Is there a quantity discount?
Thanks,
Deb
The price is on the order form:
Payment Enclosed: _______________________ $4.00 each in sets of 10. (Minimum order - $40)

That includes shipping.

Oh I love this - I am going to order some!!

chefann said:
The price is on the order form:
Payment Enclosed: _______________________ $4.00 each in sets of 10. (Minimum order - $40)

That includes shipping.
Did you buy any before? I'm curious but with spending $40, I would like to know from people who have bought them.

Well not to toot my own horn but...The reason I have them out here again is because of the number of requests I had for reprints so... I just started Saturday again with an e-mail to my cluster mates and have a total of 50 books already going out so that may answer your question. And the person behind this site, Deb B., is the one who reminded me to put them out here. She ordered 10. I think that constitutes an endorsement.
And thanks Ann for pointing the way to the order form info. I never thought to put it in the thread. DUH!

Last edited:
pampered1224 said:
The reason I have them out here again is because of the number of requests I had for reprints so... I just started Saturday again with an e-mail to my cluster mates and have a total of 50 books already going out so that may answer your question. And the person behind this site, Deb B., is the one who reminded me to put them out here. She ordered 10. I think that constitutes an endorsement.
And thanks Ann for pointing the way to the order form info. I never thought to put it in the thread. DUH!
I will get some. Give me a couple days and I'll get you my info as soon as I check my bank account! I have several people who want great recipes and it's a good touch basis call for everyone who bought one from me.

I should mention...That if you really are not happy with them, I can do a refund of the books but not the postage. I got a quote of $11.95 for S&H. But.. it will depend on where I am sending them but I had a flatrate box and that's what they fit in so I am hoping that is right.

Is that media mail rate?
It's a bit slower (it's never been as slow as they say it will be), but media rate is a discounted rate for books through USPS.
Just a suggestion

I will check that outThanks Jolene. Media Rate huh? No one at the post office even mentioned that and I told the lady what I was mailing last time I did this. Amzaing how little service you can get for so much money!

pampered1224 said:
Thanks Jolene. Media Rate huh? No one at the post office even mentioned that and I told the lady what I was mailing last time I did this. Amazing how little service you can get for so much money!

I love my USPS counter guy!! He was even able to find a cheaper rate for me to mail my catalogs when doing catalog shows! (Can't use media for catalogs).
But any books, dvd's, cds, etc. should be able to be mailed Media. Like I said, they will probably tell you 20 something day delivery time, but I have sent stuff all the way to New York, Main, etc and it never took that long (I live in California).
He even let me mail a hula hoop and since it was wrapped around the hoop (just a large brown ring) he only charged me for a 1 inch diameter package instead of a 4 foot one (I looked it up and it was ok for him to do that)! YAY for good customer service!
So, definitely check out media mail

pampered1224 said:
Thanks Jolene. Media Rate huh? No one at the post office even mentioned that and I told the lady what I was mailing last time I did this. Amzaing how little service you can get for so much money!

John - Depending on where you are shipping to, media mail doesn't always save much money, usually only a few cents...

Thanks. I have to print a stack and take themto see which works better. And yeah, I found that out the hard way last year. The rate is never set in stone based on where it goes. I forgot to mention something here. As I am doing these at home, the pictures will be in color this year. The cover and several salad pages have pictures. So... That will be a nice addition and make a nicer look. As far as the binding goes, I am taking a trip to Office Depot tonight to get paper so I ma going to look at what they have. I liked last years but it can be imporved upon. Again, another added epense but what the heck, these I hope are representation of us. So ...
Does anyone rememeber when these came out? I am thinking Fall 2006 or am I wrong?

Last edited:
The trifle bowl came out Spring 2007.

Thank you Ann...Check out number 2832 in the report that shows how many you sold since March 1, 2006. I have done only 36 parties since that time. I have sold 28 Trifle Bowls. The first 4 bowls I sold were between March 1 and June 30 in 13 parties, numbers 215 to 228. In parties 229 to 251 I sold 24 after creating and showing people the book and using the bowl at every party. I also booked 4 parties totaling just over $2400 in sales just because the people who received the bowls as wedding gifts were impressed by the bowl and the book that they called my from the info on the book. Now that is why I did them. To give my business a boost based on a product I loved. It worked for me. So, I decided to share it. Someone on the other thread under Customer Care mentioned that they collect recipes for other products. Try doing the same thing. You may be surprised at the response.

Last edited:
Yes- these are great! I love being able to give them to my customers who buy the bowl. I can hardly wait for the new addition. And my personal information on the back cover is a big plus!

Thanks DebI know that all the ones i have given away with trifle bowls were appreciated by my guests. I just did an e-mail poll of the poeple who ordered Trifle bowls and asked them if they are using the books and what their favorite recipes are. Well, every person is using the book, all 34 of them, and the recipes vary emensely. I have one lady who loves the salads and one who is so hooked on Chocolate that she actualy made the Godiva Chocolate Trifle. By far the most difficult recip ein the book. I have many who love the simplicity of the Triple Berry Trifle but have also put a spin on it using canned pie filling in the winter covering everything from apple to peach and even fall fruits such as pears and figs. So, the sky is the limit and if you give them a good start, they start talking about the bowl. In fact, I should mention that I did acutally sell more than 28 it was 34. There were 6 that were ordered from my website via "the not connected to a show", and I sent them books as well. They got these because of them knowing people who got the bowls and the recipe books.

Last edited:
New - Color Photos & More Recipes27 Color RECIPE Photos And 20 More Recipes Were Added This Year.

Last edited:
Additions made20 MORE recipes were added to the book and there are 27 color photos with a color cover. Much more appealing.

1. What types of recipes are included in the trifle bowl recipe book?

The trifle bowl recipe book includes a variety of sweet and savory recipes, such as layered desserts, salads, dips, and more. It also includes creative ideas for using the trifle bowl for non-food items, such as creating a centerpiece or displaying decorative items.

2. Are there any gluten-free or vegan options in the trifle bowl recipe book?

Yes, the trifle bowl recipe book includes a section for gluten-free and vegan recipes. These options are clearly marked and include delicious and easy-to-make dishes that will accommodate dietary restrictions.

3. Can I purchase the trifle bowl recipe book online?

Yes, you can purchase the trifle bowl recipe book online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. You can also find it at select retail locations.

4. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Pampered Chef trifle bowl?

Yes, the trifle bowl recipe book includes recipes that are specifically designed for the Pampered Chef trifle bowl. These recipes take advantage of the unique shape and size of the bowl to create beautiful and delicious dishes.

5. How many recipes are included in the trifle bowl recipe book?

The trifle bowl recipe book includes over 50 recipes, along with tips and ideas for using the trifle bowl in different ways. It also includes beautiful photos and step-by-step instructions for each recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Aun
  • Kitchen Diva
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • dancedivine