• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Collect Pampered Chef Recipe Books?

In summary, Pampered Chef was founded in 1980 and quickly gained popularity for its high-quality kitchen tools and easy-to-follow recipes. They currently offer over 100 recipe books covering a variety of themes and cuisines, all tested by a team of professional chefs. These books can be purchased separately and are also available in digital format for easy access.
floccies
I was wondering if anyone has a complete or partial listing of all existing PC recipe books.

I want to start collecting and am amazed at what I am finding. Is there anything from the 1980's?

I have all the Season's Best and the Hostess ones from the early nineties. I also have Pampered Favorites and Pampered Favorites II. I am only missing a few of the bigger cookbooks that I know of...I don't know about the 80's though...

There was the Busy Mom's Cookbook.

Food, Family, and Friends. Same size as Busy Moms, 1995.

Busy Moms 1996
Food, Family & Friends 1995
Light & Simple 1996
Pizza Pizzaz 1993
Recipes from the Heart 1997 (fundraiser)
The Kitchen is the Heart of the Home 1999 (fundraiser)
Pampered Chef Favorites 1992
Pampered Chef Favorites II 1994
Classics

Last edited:
Also two cookbooks that were used for fundraisers. Recipes from the Heart (1997) and The Kitchen is the Heart fo the Home (1999).

There was also something called Hostess Choice which might have been prior to Season's Best. I don't have any of those but I saw them on Ebay before.

Hello! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely understand your desire to start collecting our recipe books. They are not only filled with delicious recipes, but also beautiful photos and helpful tips. Unfortunately, I do not have a complete or partial listing of all existing PC recipe books. However, I can assure you that there are recipe books dating back to the 1980's. In fact, our first recipe book was published in 1980 and was called "Pampered Chef: The First Recipe Collection." If you are interested in collecting our older recipe books, I recommend checking out online marketplaces or reaching out to other consultants who may have them for sale. You can also keep an eye out for them at garage sales or thrift stores. Happy collecting!

1. What is the history of Pampered Chef recipe books?

Pampered Chef was founded in 1980 by Doris Christopher with the goal of providing high-quality kitchen tools and easy-to-follow recipes for home cooks. The company quickly gained popularity and began producing recipe books to accompany their products. Today, Pampered Chef offers over 100 cookbooks with a variety of themes and cuisines.

2. How many recipe books does Pampered Chef currently offer?

Pampered Chef currently offers over 100 recipe books, with new books being released each year. The books cover a wide range of topics, from quick and easy weeknight meals to gourmet dishes for special occasions.

3. Are the recipes in Pampered Chef recipe books tested by chefs?

Yes, all of the recipes in Pampered Chef recipe books are tested by a team of professional chefs and recipe developers. They ensure that the recipes are easy to follow, use high-quality ingredients, and produce delicious results.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef recipe books separately?

Yes, all Pampered Chef recipe books can be purchased separately. They are available for purchase through independent Pampered Chef consultants or on the company's website. You can also find some recipe books in select retail stores.

5. Are there any digital versions of Pampered Chef recipe books available?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers digital versions of their recipe books through their website. Customers can purchase and download the books onto their electronic devices for easy access in the kitchen. Some books are also available in e-book format through online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
Replies