• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Apple Coleslaw Recipe from Pampered Chef's Bookings Galore CD

In summary, the Delicious Apple Coleslaw Recipe from Pampered Chef's Bookings Galore CD requires shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, chopped apples, chopped red onion, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. To make the dressing, you need to mix mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in a bowl. You can customize this recipe by using different types of cabbage, fruits, or vegetables, and you can also use a different dressing. The coleslaw is best served immediately after making it, but it can be made a few hours in advance and stored in the fridge. You can find this recipe in the Pampered Chef "Delicious Dinners" cookbook as well
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Does anyone have a recipe for this? I was listening to a Pampered Chef CD, Bookings Galore, and the speaker mentioned this. It sounds interesting to try...

It's called Apple Cider Slaw. It is in the PC Super Salads Cookbook. I don't have that cookbook.

Deb, I did some searching and here you go....

Apple Cider Slaw
(Super Salads Recipe Card Collection)

Dressing
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
3 Tbls sugar
1 Tbls vegetable oil
1/2 tsp celery seed
1/4 tsp salt

Slaw
4 cups cabbage slaw mix
2 medium firm, red apples, cored and coarsely chopped (2 cups)
1 cup diced celery
1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted

1. For dressing, combine vinegar, sugar, oil, celery seed and salt in Small Batter Bowl; whisk until blended.

2. For slaw, place slaw mix in large Colander Bowl. Cut apples into wedges using Apple Wedger; coarsely chop using Food Chopper. Dice celery using Chef's Knife. Add apples, celery and almonds to slaw mix.

3. Pour dressing over slaw; toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. To serve, spoon salad into Simple Additions Medium Bowl.

Makes 4 servings

Cook's Tips: For this coleslaw recipe, choose an apple variety that is best for eating raw such as Braeburn, Gala or Red Delicious. This salad can be prpeared up to 8 hours before serving.

For a colorful garnish, cut shapes out of a 1/2-inch thick slice of apple using Creative Cutters.

Yeah Jodi! I knew someone had it. Has anyone made it? I may want to try it too.

Thanks so much. It looks really good, doesn't it?

Related to Delicious Apple Coleslaw Recipe from Pampered Chef's Bookings Galore CD

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Delicious Apple Coleslaw Recipe from Pampered Chef's Bookings Galore CD?

The ingredients for this recipe include shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, chopped apples, chopped red onion, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.

2. How do I make the dressing for the Delicious Apple Coleslaw Recipe?

To make the dressing, combine mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and whisk until well blended.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Delicious Apple Coleslaw Recipe?

Yes, you can customize this recipe to your liking. You can use different types of cabbage, add in other fruits or vegetables, or even use a different type of dressing.

4. How far in advance can I make the Delicious Apple Coleslaw?

This coleslaw is best when served immediately after making it. However, you can make it a few hours in advance and store it in the fridge until ready to serve. Just be sure to mix in the dressing right before serving for the best taste and texture.

5. Can I find this recipe in any other Pampered Chef cookbooks?

Yes, this recipe can also be found in the Pampered Chef "Delicious Dinners" cookbook. However, the Bookings Galore CD also includes additional variations and tips for this recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mgranich
  • redsoxgirl