• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Pampered Chef Spiced Cider Recipe

In summary, the Pampered Chef Spiced Cider Recipe requires apple cider, whole cloves, whole allspice, whole cinnamon sticks, and orange slices. Optional ingredients such as brown sugar, star anise, and brandy can also be added. The recipe can be made in a slow cooker by cooking on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours. To adjust for a larger or smaller batch, adjust the ratios of ingredients accordingly, keeping in mind that the cook time may vary. Other types of juice can be used, such as cranberry or pomegranate, but adjustments to spices and sweeteners may be needed. The cider can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days and
smile10308
Gold Member
Hi Everyone-

I am wondering if Pampered Chef has a recipe for Spiced Cider or Apple Cider? If anyone knows of one can you pass it along? I have a customer asking, thank you so much!

Is she looking to make the actual cider from apples? Or looking to doctor up store cider?Don't know how to do the first (I live close enough to a couple orchards and an apple butter factory that also makes cider so I let the experts handle that). If I want to doctor up apple cider though I heat some on the stove, toss in some sticks of cinnamon, whole cloves and allspice. Let it simmer and serve hot or cold! Very yummy on a cold day.

Currently I am brewing our favorite recipe in the crock pot.

Slice up 3 granny smith apples.
Arrange them in the crock pot
Pour one gallon of apple cider on top
Add 4 sticks of cinnamon
Add 12 whole cloves
Simmer for four hours
----Add a dollop of cool whip and top with nutmeg! enjoy!

That sounds really good Vanessa. Thanks for sharing!!:) :) :)

Your welcome. We were supposed to go on a haunted hayride this evening, but its been raining for days! So we're going to snuggle up and watch some scary movies. :)

Thanks!Thank you so much for the recipe, I will pass it along today!

1. What ingredients are needed for the Pampered Chef Spiced Cider Recipe?

The ingredients for the Pampered Chef Spiced Cider Recipe are apple cider, whole cloves, whole allspice, whole cinnamon sticks, and orange slices. You can also add optional ingredients such as brown sugar, star anise, and brandy for extra flavor.

2. Can I make the Pampered Chef Spiced Cider Recipe in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can make the Pampered Chef Spiced Cider Recipe in a slow cooker. Simply add all the ingredients to the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours. This is a great option for parties or gatherings, as it will keep the cider warm and fragrant for hours.

3. How do I adjust the recipe for a larger or smaller batch?

To adjust the recipe for a larger or smaller batch, simply adjust the ratios of ingredients accordingly. For example, if you want to make a smaller batch, use half the amount of each ingredient listed in the recipe. For a larger batch, double or triple the amounts. Keep in mind that the cook time may vary slightly depending on the size of the batch.

4. Can I use a different type of juice besides apple cider?

Yes, you can use a different type of juice besides apple cider for the Pampered Chef Spiced Cider Recipe. Some great alternatives are cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, or even a combination of juices. Just make sure to adjust the spices and sweeteners accordingly to complement the flavor of the juice you choose.

5. How long can I keep the Pampered Chef Spiced Cider in the fridge?

The Pampered Chef Spiced Cider can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days. Make sure to store it in an airtight container or jar to maintain its freshness. You can also reheat it in the microwave or on the stove before serving. To keep it warm for a longer period of time, you can also transfer it to a slow cooker on low heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • doughmama