• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Turkey Breast in Apple Cider Recipe??

In summary, there are a few variations and additions that can be made to this recipe. First, you can use different types of meat, such as chicken or pork, instead of turkey breast. Secondly, you can use regular apple juice instead of apple cider. Additionally, this recipe can be made in a slow cooker by adjusting the cooking time. You can also add vegetables for added flavor and nutrition. Finally, you can use fresh herbs instead of dried, but may need to use a bit more to achieve the desired taste.
pckrissy
I have a customer who had this at a holiday party...I've never made it or saw the recipe...if someone has it or knows of it could you please send it to me at [email protected]
Thanks so much!!
Krissy

bumping up... :)

Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts RecipeIngredients:- 1 (8 oz) can whole water chestnuts- 1 lb bacon- 1/4 cup soy sauce- 1/4 cup brown sugar- 1 tsp garlic powder- 1 tsp onion powder- ToothpicksInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).2. Drain the water chestnuts and set aside.3. Cut the bacon into thirds, creating small strips.4. In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, and onion powder.5. Take a strip of bacon and wrap it around a water chestnut. Secure it with a toothpick.6. Place the bacon-wrapped water chestnuts on a baking sheet. Brush the soy sauce mixture over the top of each one.7. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy.8. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!

1. Can I use a different type of meat instead of turkey breast?

While this recipe is specifically designed for turkey breast, you can certainly use other types of meat such as chicken or pork. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

2. Can I use regular apple juice instead of apple cider?

Yes, you can use regular apple juice instead of apple cider. The flavor may be slightly different, but it will still work well in the recipe.

3. Can I make this recipe in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can make this recipe in a slow cooker. Simply place the turkey breast and cider mixture in the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.

4. Can I add vegetables to this recipe?

Absolutely! Feel free to add in your favorite vegetables such as carrots, potatoes, and onions to the dish for added flavor and nutrition.

5. Can I use fresh herbs instead of dried?

Yes, you can use fresh herbs instead of dried. Just keep in mind that the flavor may be more subtle with fresh herbs, so you may need to use a bit more to achieve the desired taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smile10308
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
smile10308
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • lockhartkitchen