• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Muffin Pan Recipes: Cookie Dough & Tart Shaper Mystery!

In summary, the conversation discusses a recipe for mini muffin pan treats using cookie dough, a tart shaper, and frosting. Various suggestions are made for different ingredients and fillings, including peanut butter, chocolate, coconut pecan, and pudding. The recipe can also be made using a large stone and turned into a cookie pizza.
Amy In Ohio
I was listening to a cd and heard a recipe for something in the mini muffin pans...

I can't remember what it was though. YOu take cookie dough, and the tart shaper and icing...

Does this ring a bell for anyone?? Do you have specific instructions??

Amy...if I am remembering correctly, you portion the cookie dough using the small scoop, bake, then push down the centers with the tart shaper (spritz with oil so it doesn't stick to the dough) and once cooled, use frosting in the EAD to fill them with frosting! Very cute...I have seen them before, but never actually made them myself.

Hope that helps!

Kelly is right, that is pretty much how it works. At Christmas, it is really neat to chop up peppermints and put on top.

Actually I just bought Sandra Lee's cookbook and there's a recipe like that (that I can't wait to make/eat). She uses sugar cookie premade pillsbury, then adds peanut butter (leave out if allergic) mix together, then rolls it into a ball, uses tart shaper, and then bakes. After uses EAD with Choc frosting (from a can) looks like homemade. I dont really care for canned frosting, but if you need it quick it will do the trick! HTH

vwpamperedchef said:
Actually I just bought Sandra Lee's cookbook and there's a recipe like that (that I can't wait to make/eat). She uses sugar cookie premade pillsbury, then adds peanut butter (leave out if allergic) mix together, then rolls it into a ball, uses tart shaper, and then bakes. After uses EAD with Choc frosting (from a can) looks like homemade. I dont really care for canned frosting, but if you need it quick it will do the trick! HTH

MMM - this sounds really good!

I usually make box brownies like this - just mix, plop in with the sm. scoop and bake, then do the tart shaper after they come out of the oven. When they're cool, I put the cream cheese canned frosting on top and shave chocolate over top (chocolate chips grated with the microplan!). Looks like it came from a bakery!

That all sounds very good!! thanks!

I have been meaning to try the brownies in the mini muffin pan-I want to fill them with coconut pecan frosting. YUM!! Just like a german chocolate brownie. I wonder how many Weight Watcher points that would be.....:blushing:

KellyTheChef said:
Amy...if I am remembering correctly, you portion the cookie dough using the small scoop, bake, then push down the centers with the tart shaper (spritz with oil so it doesn't stick to the dough) and once cooled, use frosting in the EAD to fill them with frosting! Very cute...I have seen them before, but never actually made them myself.

Hope that helps!

Oh my gosh I have never thought of doing this before. I must try this. Thanks!

You can also make the sugar cookie ones and fill with vanilla or chocolate pudding. If I have a group of kids I let them put candy (m&m's, skittles, or candy bars chopped up with the chopper, etc.) on top, the adults prefer to put fruit slices on top. You can also make this recipe on the large stone and make into a cookie pizza. Enjoy! Linda

1. Can I use regular cookie dough in the Mini Muffin Pan?

Yes, you can use regular cookie dough in the Mini Muffin Pan. Make sure to roll the dough into small balls and press them into the mini muffin cups.

2. What is the Tart Shaper used for in this recipe?

The Tart Shaper is used to create an indentation in the center of the cookie dough before baking. This allows for the addition of toppings, such as chocolate chips or nuts, to stay in place while baking.

3. Can I make tarts with the Mini Muffin Pan?

Yes, you can make tarts with the Mini Muffin Pan. The recipe included in the "Cookie Dough & Tart Shaper Mystery" uses the Mini Muffin Pan to create bite-sized tarts.

4. How many cookies does this recipe yield?

This recipe yields 24 mini cookies. However, the number of cookies may vary depending on the size of the dough balls and how much dough is used in each muffin cup.

5. Can I use a different type of filling for the tarts?

Yes, you can use any type of filling for the tarts. The recipe included in the "Cookie Dough & Tart Shaper Mystery" uses a chocolate ganache filling, but you can get creative and use your favorite type of filling, such as fruit preserves or caramel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dina Atnip
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • kkimpinski
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies