• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Freezable Mini Muffin Pan Recipes

In summary, the pecan tassies are basically a brownie that you put in the mini muffin pan and fill with peanut butter and candy. The pecan tassies are basically tart shells that you make with peanut butter cookie dough and Hershey's Kisses. The profiteroles are just chocolate and peanut butter cookies that you roll into balls and bake.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm doing a "cookie" exchange at work where we can bring in "small snacks" - 1 dozen for each person. We said we could do cookies, appetizers or small desserts.

I'd love to do it in the mini muffin pan as I don't really have time to do anything really complicated and I'm the worst cookie baker ever.

Any ideas? I'd love to be able to freeze them. I need to make 6 dozen so something really quick as I only have 1 mini muffin pan and 1 evening to do it!

Thanks in advance!

I just made the Pecan Tassies yesterday. They are super easy to make and freeze well. I made some for a show a few weeks ago and got rave reviews on them.

Yes! Take the already made chocolate chip cookie dough (it's our secret), and put your cookie-sized portions into each of the wells. Bake. When they come out, stick a mini-snickers into each one. Just put it on top and press it in. If you want to be fancy, use the easy accent decorator to pipe frosting (with a star tip) on top. I use chocolate frosting.Everyone loves them and they're very easy!(you can also use Rolos, but I prefer the snickers)

Thanks for the suggestions! What are pecan tassies??

I buy a box of brownie mix (make according to directions) and divide them in the MMP. I let them bake for a few minutes, then take them out. I push an unwrapped mini recess peanut butter cup into each of the unbaked brownies. Finish baking.
They turn out amazing. Every time I have ever make them, everyone asks me for the recipe and says they are sooo good. :love:
They are very easy and about $3 - $4 to make.

lisasfuncooking said:
I buy a box of brownie mix (make according to directions) and divide them in the MMP. I let them bake for a few minutes, then take them out. I push an unwrapped mini recess peanut butter cup into each of the unbaked brownies. Finish baking.
They turn out amazing. Every time I have ever make them, everyone asks me for the recipe and says they are sooo good. :love:
They are very easy and about $3 - $4 to make.

Do you use one box for 1 muffin pan?

How long do you bake them the first time?Just a few minutes or until they look a certain way or....?

I'm very much a "follow the directions" kinda person - can you tell? :p

Yes I use 1 box. I keep them in for about 2-3 minutes. Just until I notice the top edges are firmer than raw batter. Then I push the recess cup down in it until the batter covers the recess cup. FYI- I have burned the tips of my fingers. I would recommend pushing it down with the paring knife. I honestly don't think you could make a mistake.
I make them as mini brownies to without the recess cups sometimes. It is so much cheaper than buying the box of mini brownies in the individual bags. $1 brownie box mix vs $4 pre made.

Pecan Tassies

Tart Shells
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup all-purpose flour

Filling
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup pecan halves, finely chopped
Powdered sugar (optional)

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350F. For tart shells, beat butter and cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl until well blended. Add flour; mix until a soft dough forms.

2. Using Small Scoop, shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls of dough into ungreased cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. Dip Mini-Tart Shaper in flour; press into dough with even pressure until dough rises slightly above rim of pan.

3. For filling, place butter in Small Batter Bowl; microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in brown sugar, egg and vanilla. Finely chop pecans using Food Chopper; add to batter bowl and mix well.

4. Using Small Scoop, fill each tart shell with level scoop of filling (do not overfill or they will be next to impossible to get out since the filling will overflow and stick to the sides). Bake 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Do not overbake! Remove from oven; cool in pan 3 minutes only (or they’ll be tough to get out). Remove from pan ( I use a citrus peeler to get them out easily)and place on Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.

Yield: 24 tarts – 26 tarts

Profiterole puffs are great and freezable!

Peanut butter cookie dough & Hershey's Kisses -
Roll dough into balls, press a Kiss in the center & bake
Chocolate & Peanut butter - YUM!

Oh my gosh, I'm so making those brownies with the mini PBCup as an addition to my candy and cookies this year for Christmas platters. Thanks!

Where can you get mini peanut butter cups? Do we have these in Canada?

Reeses makes them. I also just bought some Great Value brand at Walmart but they suck and they're melted.

PamperedK said:
Where can you get mini peanut butter cups? Do we have these in Canada?

Just bought some at a regular Walmart in Ontario today, not a supercentre. I also bought some at a Independent last week...President Choice brand.

lisasfuncooking said:
Yes I use 1 box. I keep them in for about 2-3 minutes. Just until I notice the top edges are firmer than raw batter. Then I push the recess cup down in it until the batter covers the recess cup. FYI- I have burned the tips of my fingers. I would recommend pushing it down with the paring knife. I honestly don't think you could make a mistake.
I make them as mini brownies to without the recess cups sometimes. It is so much cheaper than buying the box of mini brownies in the individual bags. $1 brownie box mix vs $4 pre made.

Can I make a suggestion?? Use the citrus peeler to push down vs the knife incase you go to far and it the bottom. Don't want to scratch it! :)

jbdowd0798 said:
Can I make a suggestion?? Use the citrus peeler to push down vs the knife incase you go to far and it the bottom. Don't want to scratch it! :)

You're only pushing the PB cup down just below the surface of the batter. I don't think it'll be an issue. But really, anything that's not your finger could be used to do this.

wadesgirl said:
Profiterole puffs are great and freezable!
I LOVE profiterole's! How do you make them?!

kimmyb76 said:
I LOVE profiterole's! How do you make them?!

Profiterole Puffs
-----------------

Ingredients:

Puffs
3/4 cup (175 mL) water

1/4 cup (50 mL) butter or margarine

1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt

3/4 cup (175 mL) all-purpose flour

3 eggs, lightly beaten

Filling and Topping
3 log (3.5-4 oz/105-125 g) frozen whipped topping, thawed

1/2 cup (125 mL) icing sugar

1/2 tsp (2 mL) Double-Strength Vanilla

2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped pistachios or almonds

1/4 cup (50 mL) prepared chocolate frosting, melted

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). For puffs, in (1.5-qt./1.5 L) Saucepan, combine water, butter and salt; bring to a boil over high heat. Add flour all at once. Using Classic Scraper, stir mixture vigorously about 1 minute or until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms into a ball. Remove from heat; place dough into Classic Batter Bowl. Add eggs and whisk until smooth and very thick using Stainless Whisk.

2. Spray Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Using Small Scoop, scoop batter into cups. Bake 22-25 minutes or until deep golden brown; remove from oven. Pierce side of each puff using Quikut Paring Knife to release steam. Remove puffs from pan to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely.

3. For filling, combine whipped topping, icing sugar and vanilla; mix gently using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R). Attach bismarck tip to Easy Accent(R) Decorator; fill with filling and pipe into center of each puff. For topping, microwave frosting in Prep Bowl on HIGH 5-10 seconds or until melted; drizzle over puffs. Sprinkle with pistachios.

these are all awesome and just in time for xmas i'll be trying the peanut butter one tomorrow thanks!!

Thanks Jodi!

1. What is a freezable mini muffin pan?

A freezable mini muffin pan is a baking pan specifically designed for making mini muffins. The pan is made of materials that are safe to freeze and can withstand low temperatures without warping or cracking.

2. Can I freeze baked goods in a freezable mini muffin pan?

Yes, you can freeze baked goods in a freezable mini muffin pan. The pan is designed for freezing, so the baked goods will not stick to the pan and can easily be removed for storage.

3. What are some popular recipes for a freezable mini muffin pan?

Some popular recipes for a freezable mini muffin pan include mini muffins, quiches, egg bites, and individual brownies or cheesecakes. You can also use the pan to freeze pre-made cookie dough or fruit purees for smoothies.

4. How do I properly freeze and store mini muffins using a freezable mini muffin pan?

To properly freeze and store mini muffins using a freezable mini muffin pan, first allow the muffins to cool completely. Then, place them in the pan and cover with plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Place the pan in the freezer until the muffins are frozen solid. Once frozen, remove the muffins from the pan and place them in a freezer-safe bag or container for long-term storage.

5. Can I use a freezable mini muffin pan for non-baking purposes?

Yes, you can use a freezable mini muffin pan for non-baking purposes such as freezing individual portions of sauces, pesto, or herbs. You can also use it to make mini ice cubes for drinks or homemade frozen treats like mini ice cream bites. Just make sure to properly clean the pan before and after each use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
flemings99
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • Beth1170
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies