• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Recipes Mini Tart and Mini Pie Pan

In summary, the main difference between a mini tart and a mini pie pan is their shape and depth, which can affect the crust to filling ratio and final product. While it is possible to use a mini tart pan for mini pies and vice versa, it is recommended to use the appropriate pan for the best results. The cups in these pans have a diameter of 2.5 inches and a depth of 1 inch, making them perfect for individual servings. They are also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended, and can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
I have a customer that wants more recipes for the mini-tart and mini-pie pans does anyone have any I could not find in the files thanks in advance.

I dated Minnie Tart for awhile in high school. It was kinda fun while it lasted, but unfortunately, she was about half-baked. She was just a flash in the pan.

Still looking for recipes no one have any please and thank you

I've used my mini pans a bunch of times and used the full-sized recipe of whatever pie or tart I'm making and just divided it into the little pans instead of putting it into one big pan. Same idea as making cupcakes instead of one cake.

Hi there! I would be happy to help you out with some mini-tart and mini-pie recipes for your customer. Here are a few that I have personally tried and loved:1. Mini Apple Pies: In a mixing bowl, combine diced apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. Roll out pre-made pie crust and cut into small rounds to fit in the mini-pie pans. Fill with the apple mixture and top with another round of pie crust. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.2. Mini Quiches: In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, shredded cheese, and any desired mix-ins (spinach, bacon, mushrooms, etc.). Pour into mini-tart pans lined with pre-made pie crust. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.3. Mini Lemon Tarts: In a saucepan, combine lemon juice, sugar, cornstarch, and water. Cook over medium heat until thickened, then let cool. Fill pre-made mini-tart crusts with the lemon mixture and top with whipped cream.I hope these recipes are helpful! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

What is the difference between a mini tart and mini pie pan?

The main difference between a mini tart and a mini pie pan is the shape and depth of the pan. A mini tart pan typically has a fluted edge and is shallower, while a mini pie pan has a straight edge and is deeper. This results in a different crust to filling ratio and can affect the appearance and texture of the final product.

Can I use a mini tart pan for mini pies and vice versa?

While it is possible to use a mini tart pan for mini pies and vice versa, it may not yield the best results. The shape and depth of the pan can affect the cooking time and texture of the crust. It is recommended to use the appropriate pan for the specific recipe to achieve the best results.

What size are the cups in the mini tart and mini pie pan?

The cups in our mini tart and mini pie pan have a diameter of 2.5 inches and a depth of 1 inch. This size is perfect for creating individual servings of your favorite tart or pie recipes.

Are the mini tart and mini pie pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, our mini tart and mini pie pan are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan and prevent any potential damage from harsh dishwasher detergents.

Can I use the mini tart and mini pie pan in the oven?

Yes, our mini tart and mini pie pan are oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes them perfect for baking and creating delicious mini desserts for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancytees
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nancytees
  • momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • momoftwins