• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Pampered Chef Have a Brushetta Recipe??

In summary, the Pampered Chef Brushetta Recipe is an easy-to-make appetizer consisting of fresh tomatoes, basil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar served on top of toasted baguette slices. To make it, you will need basic kitchen tools such as a knife, cutting board, mixing bowl, spoon, and baking sheet, with optional tools such as a food processor or chopper for easier chopping. The recipe is customizable with additional ingredients like mozzarella cheese or olives, and it can be found on the Pampered Chef website, in their cookbooks, or through a consultant, as well as on various cooking blogs and websites.
Monica Pellow
Does Pampered Chef have a Brushetta Recipe??

Re: Brushetta???I think so...check your old Season's Best

Re: Brushetta???Yes, but here is an easy one:

3 tomatoes
1/2 c. fresh basil
1 clove of garlic
2 T. olive oil
1 T. Raspberry or Pomegranate balsamic
Salt and pepper to taste

Combine in MFP. Enjoy

What is the Pampered Chef Brushetta Recipe?

The Pampered Chef Brushetta Recipe is a delicious appetizer made with fresh tomatoes, basil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar served on top of toasted baguette slices.

Is the Pampered Chef Brushetta Recipe easy to make?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Brushetta Recipe is very easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients. It's a perfect dish for any occasion, whether it's a party or a quick snack.

What kitchen tools do I need to make the Pampered Chef Brushetta Recipe?

You will need a knife, cutting board, mixing bowl, spoon, and a baking sheet to make the Pampered Chef Brushetta Recipe. Optional tools include a food processor or chopper for easier chopping of the ingredients.

Can I customize the Pampered Chef Brushetta Recipe?

Yes, you can customize the Pampered Chef Brushetta Recipe to your liking. You can add other ingredients such as mozzarella cheese, olives, or different herbs to make it your own unique version.

Where can I find the Pampered Chef Brushetta Recipe?

You can find the Pampered Chef Brushetta Recipe on the Pampered Chef website, in their cookbooks, or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find variations of the recipe on various cooking blogs and websites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • LUPE