• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Christmas Trifle Recipes to Try this Holiday Season

TrifleIngredients:- 1 box brownie mix, prepared according to package instructions- 1 cup milk- 1 cup heavy cream- 1/4 cup powdered sugar- 1 tsp peppermint extract- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes- Whipped cream, for topping- Mini candy canes, for garnishInstructions:1. In a mixing bowl, combine the milk, heavy cream, powdered sugar, and peppermint extract. Beat until stiff peaks form.2. In a trifle dish, layer half of the prepared brownies on the bottom. Drizzle half of the peppermint mixture over the brownies.3. Sprinkle half of the crushed candy canes on top of the peppermint mixture. Repeat
c00p
Gold Member
Hello All,
It's been a while since I've been out here and I did a little searching and saw the trifle recipe for the Mint-Raspberry Trifle and it sounds great. However, I am wondering if anyone has come up with any other Christmas-type trifle recipes?

Thanks so much!
Andrea

The Black Forest Trifle is awesome. It is my favorite trifle, I think. It is on CC under one of the Holiday theme shows.

Hi Andrea,I have a few Christmas trifle recipes that I think you might enjoy:1. Eggnog TrifleIngredients:- 1 store-bought pound cake, cut into cubes- 1 cup eggnog- 1 cup heavy cream- 1/4 cup powdered sugar- 1 tsp vanilla extract- 1/4 tsp nutmeg- 1/4 cup rum (optional)- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce- Whipped cream, for topping- Fresh cranberries, for garnishInstructions:1. In a mixing bowl, combine the eggnog, heavy cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and rum (if using). Beat until stiff peaks form.2. In a trifle dish, layer half of the pound cake cubes on the bottom. Drizzle half of the eggnog mixture over the cake.3. Add a layer of cranberry sauce on top of the eggnog mixture. Repeat with another layer of pound cake and eggnog mixture.4. Top with whipped cream and fresh cranberries for garnish.5. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.2. Gingerbread TrifleIngredients:- 1 store-bought gingerbread cake, cut into cubes- 1 cup apple cider- 1 cup heavy cream- 1/4 cup powdered sugar- 1 tsp vanilla extract- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon- 1/4 tsp ground ginger- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg- 1/4 tsp ground cloves- 1/2 cup caramel sauce- Whipped cream, for topping- Crushed gingersnap cookies, for garnishInstructions:1. In a mixing bowl, combine the apple cider, heavy cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and spices. Beat until stiff peaks form.2. In a trifle dish, layer half of the gingerbread cake cubes on the bottom. Drizzle half of the apple cider mixture over the cake.3. Add a layer of caramel sauce on top of the apple cider mixture. Repeat with another layer of gingerbread cake and apple cider mixture.4. Top with whipped cream and crushed gingersnap cookies for garnish.5. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.3. Peppermint Brownie

1. What ingredients do I need to make a Christmas trifle?

To make a Christmas trifle, you will need 1 pre-made pound cake, 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix, 1 package of strawberry gelatin, 1 cup of boiling water, 1 cup of cold water, 2 cups of whipped cream, 1 cup of fresh strawberries, and 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries.

2. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Christmas trifle recipe?

Yes, you can substitute different fruits or flavors of gelatin and pudding mix to suit your preferences. You can also use homemade pound cake instead of a store-bought one.

3. How far in advance can I make the Christmas trifle?

You can make the Christmas trifle up to 24 hours in advance. However, it is best to add the whipped cream and fresh fruit toppings right before serving to prevent them from becoming soggy.

4. Can I make a Christmas trifle in a different type of dish?

Yes, you can make a Christmas trifle in a trifle bowl or any large clear glass bowl. You can also make individual trifles in small glasses or mason jars for a cute and convenient serving option.

5. Is there a way to make a gluten-free version of the Christmas trifle?

Yes, you can use a gluten-free pound cake and make sure to use gluten-free versions of the pudding mix and gelatin. You can also substitute the pound cake with layers of gluten-free cookies or brownies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Stacy Edwards
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefMoore
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • Kitchen Diva