• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/W Season's Best Cookbook Recipes.......

In summary, the F/W Season's Best Cookbook features a variety of popular fall and winter recipes, including savory soups, hearty casseroles, and delicious desserts. It also includes recipes for special diets and helpful cooking tips and techniques. The ingredients used are easy to find and the cookbook can also be purchased as a gift for food lovers and home cooks.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
We had our meeting last night and we sampled 5 recipes out of the new SB.:D

They were:
Chocolate Mint Silk Torte-VERY GOOD!!!:D my constultant said she does NOT recommend it as a show recipe.

Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Trifle-very good if you like raspberry's. A little time consuming for a trifle but if you do most of the prep work ahead of the time it should work out fine. (according to a director here that made it!)
Good for an express show.

Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet-I made this and it's very good and suggest making it as shows. Find someone who has a large kitchen to where you can stay in there and cook.

Tamale Verde Skillet-my recruiter made this and says YES, it's show worthy! She said it showcases over $500 in product for ONE recipe. It's very good! Had a little trouble finding the green enchilada sauce at our local grocery store but found it at Wal-Mart.

Cran-Raspberry Fizz-good but my recruit couldn't find the cranberry part of the drink

If you have a hot plate, you can absolutely show the Asian Noodle Skillet or Tamale Verde Skillet at a "non-kitchen" show. I think they're both great show recipes! Can't wait to do them at a show... :D

mix at her grocery store. She's going to look at Wal-Mart or try to order it from the grocery store. But very good!Hope this helps!

1. What are the featured recipes in the F/W Season's Best Cookbook?

The F/W Season's Best Cookbook features a variety of recipes perfect for the fall and winter seasons. Some of the most popular recipes include savory soups, hearty casseroles, and delicious desserts.

2. Are there any recipes for special diets in the F/W Season's Best Cookbook?

Yes, the F/W Season's Best Cookbook includes a range of recipes suitable for various dietary restrictions. From gluten-free to vegetarian options, there is something for everyone in this cookbook.

3. Can I find cooking tips and techniques in the F/W Season's Best Cookbook?

Absolutely! The F/W Season's Best Cookbook not only includes delicious recipes but also provides helpful cooking tips and techniques to make your dishes even more flavorful and impressive.

4. Are the ingredients in the F/W Season's Best Cookbook easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in the F/W Season's Best Cookbook are commonly found in most grocery stores. You won't have to search high and low for any obscure ingredients.

5. Can I purchase the F/W Season's Best Cookbook as a gift?

Of course! The F/W Season's Best Cookbook makes an excellent gift for any food lover or home cook. It's a great way to share delicious recipes and cooking inspiration with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • PampMomof3