• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Idea That I Sometimes Do With Hosts That Reschedule Is to

In summary, everyone seemed to really like the new SB recipes. Some people didn't care for the Chocolate Mint Silk Torte because of the peppermint extract, but overall the recipes were good. The Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet was a hit, and the Cran-Raspberry Fizz was also good. The Mexican Chocolate Cake was delicious.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
F/W Season's Best Cookbook RecipesWe had our meeting last night and we sampled 5 recipes out of the new SB.

They were:
Chocolate Mint Silk Torte-VERY GOOD!!!:D my constultant said she does NOT recommend it as a show recipe.

Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Trifle-very good if you like raspberry's. A little time consuming for a trifle but if you do most of the prep work ahead of the time it should work out fine. (according to a director here that made it!)
Good for an express show.

Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet-I made this and it's very good and suggest making it as shows. Find someone who has a large kitchen to where you can stay in there and cook.

Tamale Verde Skillet-my recruiter made this and says YES, it's show worthy! She said it showcases over $500 in product for ONE recipe. It's very good! Had a little trouble finding the green enchilada sauce at our local grocery store but found it at Wal-Mart.

Cran-Raspberry Fizz-good but my recruit couldn't find the cranberry part of the drink.

Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies are wonderful! I would do them as a demo.

Mexican Chocolate Cake was delicious. I didn't make it though so I don't know about doing it as a demo.

I made the Chocolate Mint Silk Torte a couple of days ago too. It was pretty good but I thought the peppermint extract was a bit much. A couple of others said the same thing. I probably wouldn't do this as a demo either. You basically show off a lot of bowls. It was a little confusing to prepare.

I also had the Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Trifle. It tasted pretty good, but no matter how hard you try to make it look pretty, it turns into mush. :confused:

I made the Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet for dinner one night and thought it tasted pretty good while I was eating, but afterwords I thought I probably wouldn't make it again. I'm not sure why. :grumpy:

I am excited to hear about the Motlen Chocolate Mini Cakes on the cover. They look fabulous, but I haven't made them yet.

I have heard people rave about the Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie. :D

I am making the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip with the Light Cinnamon Crunch chips tomorrow for our meeting so I'll let you know how it goes.

The Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie is AMAZING!!! It is so fast and so easy to get people up to make the recipe - I love audience participation. Make sure you don't mix the nuts with the jam - I did that and they weren't able to toast. I made it a second time and the nuts toasted perfectly. Be careful when you are moving the stone - the jam can get very liquid and drip off the stone.

We had Warm Caramel Nutty Brownies and someone reccomended making them with Peanut Butter Cups.

Happy Chef said:
We had Warm Caramel Nutty Brownies and someone reccomended making them with Peanut Butter Cups.
I was thinking of doing this with half rolos and half pb cups. ...but then it is SOOOOO awesome with just the caramel.:love0010:

Firefly/SerenityAnyone else a Browncoat here?

I FINALLY have watched it all (And Serenity) and all I cansay is I am so amazingly dissappointed that this FABULOUS series was cancelled. It was literally one of the finest shows I have ever watched. Fabulous character development, witty dialogue, plot lines that were intriguing and exciting, great action and cinematography.

For those who have NOT seen it, check it out. It's freaking aweome. I didn't watch it for years because the concept just didn't sound all that appealing -- it's literally a Space Western done by Joss Whedon who did Buffy and Angel. I felt that sounded so been there done that with Star Trek (which I only liked The Next Generation" series of) My advice is to watch Firefly (The Series) first and then get Serenity (The movie based off the series)

However... it was SO good. SO much better than I anticipated. I hope that someday, somehow it comes back.

I agree 100%. I *love* the series, and I *love* the movie. I really, really wish it hadn't been cancelled... and of course that he hadn't wrapped up the movie quite so completely.... can't imagine a sequel after how it ended. :(

I Loved them too!

My DH is a huge sci-fi freak! This was one of the few shows that I loved just as much as he did! I was soooooo sad when it ended!

Others I liked:
Farscape
Stargate SG-1
Star Trek Voyager (with the female captain)

Most of the rest of his sci fi stuff I either didn't watch with him, or I would read a book while he was watching it. Too bad all of these series are gone.:cry:

Loved it also! My DH started watching it when it was out and it got me hooked as well. Of course I had to buy him Serenity when it came out.

BTW, I LOVED Farscape too. Funny thing is that I'm not really into Sci-Fi untill I start watching it and it grows on me......

I never watched Farscape... Everyone told me I would love it, too. Perhaps I need to get my butt moving on that.

Another show I keep being told that i will LOVE is the new Battlestar Gallactica... My husband is a huge fan. I haven't watched it becasue I like to watch a show in its entirety. I feel lost and ask too many dumb questions when I'm not immersed in it from the start. My emotional tie has to be set from the beginning and coming in cold I don't get that tie and get bored and lack the interest in the characters/plot/etc. Does that make any sense?

Anywho... Love Firefly. I'm totally a Kaylee. :p

Joss has said that the any further movies will take place in between the tv series and Serenity. Battlestar Galactica is very awesome. I'm about halfway through season 3 right now. You CAN'T start watching that in the middle. Go back and pick up the miniseries and start there. It's worth the price of the dvds. (or there's always blockbuster.com)and yes, yummybytes, you'll LOVE Farscape. It's got that same sort of witty dialog that Firefly had, and very interesting characters.

Attachments

• Recognition & Meeting dates2008.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 227
    40.5 KB · Views: 241
    40.5 KB · Views: 239

Related to Another Idea That I Sometimes Do With Hosts That Reschedule Is to

What is the purpose of rescheduling with hosts?

The purpose of rescheduling with hosts is to ensure that they still have the opportunity to host a successful Pampered Chef party and earn rewards, even if their initial scheduled date does not work out.

Can hosts reschedule their party more than once?

Yes, hosts can reschedule their party more than once if necessary. However, it is recommended to try and find a new date that works for both the host and the consultant.

What does "Another Idea That I Sometimes Do With Hosts That Reschedule Is to" mean?

This phrase refers to a strategy that some consultants use when a host needs to reschedule their party. It involves finding another way to keep the party on track, such as hosting a virtual party or having the host invite more guests to make up for any cancellations.

How does rescheduling with hosts affect their rewards?

Rescheduling with hosts does not affect their rewards as long as the party is still held within the designated timeframe and meets the minimum sales requirement.

What is the best way to communicate a rescheduled date with hosts?

The best way to communicate a rescheduled date with hosts is through a direct phone call or personalized email. This allows for clear communication and ensures that the host is aware of the new date and any necessary details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies