• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas: Pumpkin Trifle and More!

In summary, choosing a recipe can be overwhelming, but there are certain questions that can help narrow down the options. For beginner cooks, a simple and versatile recipe like Classic Chicken Alfredo is recommended. For a quick weeknight meal, One-Pan Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables is a great option. For a special occasion, Beef Wellington is a classic and elegant choice. For vegetarian or vegan recipes, options such as Quinoa and Black Bean Enchiladas or Vegan Lentil Shepherd's Pie are available. Lastly, Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken is a popular recipe among Pampered Chef customers.
urbnk8
I want to do one of the pumpkin recipes for my show on Friday (probably a trifle) because it's getting close to Thanksgiving. What other recipe would go well with this? I usually do a dessert and an appetizer or main dish recipe. It's just hard to picture the jerk chicken nachos or three cheese garden pizza with the pumpking trifle. Do you think it matters or do you have a better idea?

Spinach Artichoke Dip from All The Best is always a hit for me!

I think it would go really well with the Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie.

What Recipe Should I Do?

Choosing a recipe can sometimes be overwhelming, but here are the top 5 most frequently asked questions about finding the perfect recipe:

1. Can you recommend a recipe for a beginner cook?

For beginner cooks, we recommend starting with a simple and versatile recipe such as our Classic Chicken Alfredo. It only requires a few ingredients and is easy to make, but still delicious and impressive.

2. What is a good recipe for a quick weeknight meal?

If you're short on time but still want a delicious and healthy meal, our One-Pan Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables is perfect. It only takes 30 minutes to make and is packed with flavor.

3. What recipe can I make for a special occasion?

For special occasions, we suggest our Beef Wellington. It's a classic and elegant dish that is sure to impress your guests. It does take some time and effort, but the end result is well worth it.

4. Do you have any vegetarian or vegan recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes including our Quinoa and Black Bean Enchiladas and our Vegan Lentil Shepherd's Pie. We also have a filter on our website that allows you to search for specific dietary restrictions.

5. What is a popular recipe among Pampered Chef customers?

One of our most popular recipes is our Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken. It's a delicious and healthy option that is also easy to make. Plus, it's a great way to incorporate more veggies into your diet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • britterg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • janezapchef