• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Different Pumpkin Trifle Recipe

In summary, the Different Pumpkin Trifle Recipe includes pumpkin puree, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, vanilla extract, heavy whipping cream, cream cheese, powdered sugar, ladyfingers, and chopped pecans. Canned pumpkin can be used as a substitute for pumpkin puree, but make sure to use pure pumpkin and not pumpkin pie filling. The trifle needs to chill for at least 4 hours before serving, or can be refrigerated overnight for better flavor. Different types of cookies, such as pound cake or gingersnaps, can be used instead of ladyfingers. The trifle can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator, but add whipped cream and pecans right before serving to
janezapchef
Gold Member
Here is the pumpkin trifle recipe someone brought to our NMD. It's a little different from the ones on here, but it's delicious! She got it from a director loop.
Enjoy!

Boxed Pumpkin bread and ingredients to make the bread
1 - 16oz container of Cool Whip
1 Cup skim milk
1 small package of cheesecake pudding
2 cups chopped pecans
2 1/2 TBSP PC's Pantry Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle

In medium stainless steel mixing bowl, use small mix n' scraper to mix together bread mix and ingredients. Spread batter into parchment lined medium stoneware bar pan. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes cool completely.

Using whisk, mix together milk and pudding until it begins to thicken. Use small mix n' scraper to fold in cool whip into pudding mixture and add sprinkle.

Lift bread out of stone and place on cutting board. Cut pumpkin into bars and into small chunks using pizza cutter. Place chunks in trifle bowl to cover bottom. Top with 1.3 of pudding mixture then 1.3 of the nuts. repeat layers twice.

Thanks for the recipe. I will give it a try this weekend.

Thanks for sharing this recipe! I love trying new and unique pumpkin trifle recipes. I've never heard of using pumpkin bread as the base before, but it sounds delicious. I'll have to give this a try at my next holiday gathering. And thanks for mentioning where you got the recipe from, I always love hearing about new resources for recipes. Happy baking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Different Pumpkin Trifle Recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include pumpkin puree, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, vanilla extract, heavy whipping cream, cream cheese, powdered sugar, ladyfingers, and chopped pecans.

2. Can I use canned pumpkin instead of pumpkin puree?

Yes, you can use canned pumpkin as a substitute for pumpkin puree in this recipe. Just make sure to use pure pumpkin and not pumpkin pie filling, which already has added spices and sugar.

3. How long does this trifle need to chill before serving?

This trifle needs to chill for at least 4 hours before serving, but it can also be refrigerated overnight for even better flavor.

4. Can I use a different type of cookie instead of ladyfingers?

Yes, you can use a different type of cookie, such as pound cake or gingersnaps, instead of ladyfingers in this recipe. Just make sure to cut them into small pieces that will fit in the trifle dish.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, this pumpkin trifle can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. Just wait to add the whipped cream and pecans until right before serving to keep them from getting soggy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless