• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kinda Sorta My Own Trifle Recipe

In summary, the "Kinda Sorta My Own Trifle Recipe" requires a box of vanilla cake mix, a package of instant vanilla pudding mix, a can of cherry pie filling, frozen whipped topping, fresh sliced strawberries, and sliced almonds. You can substitute any of the ingredients with similar alternatives and get creative with the recipe. To assemble the trifle, cut the cake into small cubes and layer it with pudding, cherry pie filling, and whipped topping. This recipe makes approximately 8-10 servings and can be made ahead of time, but it is best to assemble it no more than a day in advance.
husbandwifepcteam
I created a trifle that I call Strawberry/Banana Shortcake Yummy Trifle

I cut up 2 quarts strawberries and 3 bananas using the egg slicer plus

I cut up 2 packs of the shortcake cups into squares using the 5" utility knife

I made a mixture of two small tubs of whipped topping, 1 package of cream cheese, 3 Tbs sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla.

I started the trifle with a layer of cut up shortcake then the cream mixture I piped it through a storage bag that I snipped the end off of I then stuck some of the strawberries into the cream mixture pointed side down around the inside then piled more strawberries and strawberry gel.

Then more shortcake then creamy mixture then bananans ect ect

I have a picture of it if I can figure out how to attach it.

It looked beautiful and tasted even better.

Not to high in fat either. :)

yum!!!!! That sounds so good!!!!

Thank you!I have a show with 13 confirmed, and said I will bring a dessert. I bought pound cake and strawberries, and then went to Chef Success. Yet again this group comes through for a consultant in need! I will be making this for tomorrow!

Robin

What ingredients do I need for the "Kinda Sorta My Own Trifle Recipe"?

The ingredients for this recipe include:

• 1 box of vanilla cake mix
  • 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 1 can of cherry pie filling
  • 1 package of frozen whipped topping, thawed
  • 1 cup of fresh sliced strawberries
  • 1/2 cup of sliced almonds

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute any of the ingredients with similar alternatives. You can use a different flavor of cake mix or pudding mix, and you can also use fresh or canned fruit instead of cherry pie filling. Feel free to get creative and make this recipe your own!

How do I assemble the trifle?

To assemble the trifle, start by cutting the cake into small cubes and placing them in the bottom of a trifle dish. Next, spread a layer of pudding over the cake, followed by a layer of cherry pie filling. Repeat these layers until you reach the top of the dish. Finally, top with a layer of whipped topping and sprinkle sliced strawberries and almonds on top.

How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 8-10 servings, depending on the size of your trifle dish and how large you cut the cake cubes. If you need to make a larger batch, simply double the ingredients.

Can I make this trifle ahead of time?

Yes, this trifle can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. However, it is best to assemble the trifle no more than a day in advance to ensure the cake stays moist and fresh.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • GourmetGirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • rkcreations
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies