• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can pampering an office lead to a successful Pampered Chef show?

In summary, Paula brought brownies to an office and the employees were excited. She also brought catalogs and a platter for the brownies.
What kind of businesses did you call?

krzymomof4 said:
What kind of businesses did you call?
banks, hair salons, a physical therapy office, my kids dentist and doctor office, smaller boutique shops, local catering places, vet offices.

I went to a vets office, dentist office and doctors office in my neighborhood. It was A LOT easier than I expected it to be. Everyone was very excited to get some yummies.PM and I will give you all the information I gave them with the recipe. (I don't know how to attach things on here or I would put it on).

You guys are actually going to the businesses and asking, rather than making phone calls?

THanks. Tomorrow is the "BIG DAY" lol I'll have to look for those letters. I have a deposit to make anyway so its a good day for the credit union. Give them money AND food! :)

Pray that I don't stress out too much!

pampermejolene said:
You guys are actually going to the businesses and asking, rather than making phone calls?

yeah, I actually go in to the front desk and ask them. I went today to 5 more places and 1 lady' daughter is a PC consultant...so I wouldn't think of trying to pamper that office, and another one said no to the offer...but 3 said yes, you can't beat that!

I think going in gives more of a personal touch and it's harder to reject someone in person.

(If I knew how to attach things, I would post all of the flyers and such that I did...any one willing to teach me?...TIA)

Hi Everyone, You Are All Missing A Really Big One... The Fire Houses!!!! They All Benefit From The Host Benefits. Pluse You Can Get The Community Involved With The Fire House Hosting The Party And Making A Wishlist Like A Bridal Shower Show, People Can Buy For Them As Well As For The F.h. Just Designate F.h. On The Reciept And Make A Gift List Out To Give The Fire Department At The End Of The Show. Also Don't Forget Schools Teachers Lunchroom.

<h2>1. How can pampering an office lead to a successful Pampered Chef show?</h2><p>Pampering an office is a great way to create a positive and welcoming atmosphere for potential customers. By bringing in treats and catalogs, you are able to introduce the Pampered Chef brand and products to a new audience. This can lead to increased interest and excitement for hosting a show.</p><h2>2. How can offering a catalog show be beneficial?</h2><p>A catalog show allows for more flexibility and convenience for the host and their guests. They are able to browse and order products at their own pace, and the host can still earn rewards and benefits without having to host a traditional in-person show.</p><h2>3. How can bringing in treats and catalogs to an office help drum up business?</h2><p>By offering treats and catalogs to an office, you are able to create a buzz and generate interest in Pampered Chef. This can lead to more orders and potential future shows as coworkers share their positive experiences with others.</p><h2>4. What are the benefits of offering a host special?</h2><p>A host special is a great way to incentivize potential hosts and encourage them to book a show. By offering a popular or discounted product, it can make hosting a show even more appealing and increase the chances of a successful event.</p><h2>5. How can word of mouth and sharing recipes help in generating interest in Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Word of mouth and sharing recipes are powerful marketing tools. By providing delicious treats and recipes, you are able to showcase the quality and versatility of Pampered Chef products. This can lead to excitement and interest in the brand, and potentially generate more orders and future shows.</p>

1. How can pampering an office lead to a successful Pampered Chef show?

Pampering an office is a great way to create a positive and welcoming atmosphere for potential customers. By bringing in treats and catalogs, you are able to introduce the Pampered Chef brand and products to a new audience. This can lead to increased interest and excitement for hosting a show.

2. How can offering a catalog show be beneficial?

A catalog show allows for more flexibility and convenience for the host and their guests. They are able to browse and order products at their own pace, and the host can still earn rewards and benefits without having to host a traditional in-person show.

3. How can bringing in treats and catalogs to an office help drum up business?

By offering treats and catalogs to an office, you are able to create a buzz and generate interest in Pampered Chef. This can lead to more orders and potential future shows as coworkers share their positive experiences with others.

4. What are the benefits of offering a host special?

A host special is a great way to incentivize potential hosts and encourage them to book a show. By offering a popular or discounted product, it can make hosting a show even more appealing and increase the chances of a successful event.

5. How can word of mouth and sharing recipes help in generating interest in Pampered Chef?

Word of mouth and sharing recipes are powerful marketing tools. By providing delicious treats and recipes, you are able to showcase the quality and versatility of Pampered Chef products. This can lead to excitement and interest in the brand, and potentially generate more orders and future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • chef131doreen