• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gaining Clients with Pampered Chef Business Strategies

In summary, the conversation revolved around using Pampered Chef products for business purposes. The participants shared their experiences with promoting their business at the post office, using catalogues and business cards as marketing tools, and recruiting potential hosts and consultants. They also discussed carrying mini-catalogues and door prize slips in their purses and using the October promotion to book shows. The conversation also touched on the busy nature of post offices and the challenges of finding new bookings.
Leigh0725
So I'm completely KICKING myself in the behind! I went to the post office this morning as I had a TON of PC stuff to mail out. The post lady that took care of me noticed my PC stickers on the envelops. She was going on about how she loves the kitchen gadgets and how her sister keeps telling her to switch to using stoneware instead of cookie sheets. She asked if I had a catalog on me. I was running late for work, so my DH took my care to work and I had his (we have a single car driveway, so whatever car is in the driveway the first one takes since the other one is in garage). My car always has catalogs. I always carry extra business cards in my purse so I gave her one of those and told her I will come back on Monday to bring in a catalog. She was looking at me like, "Yeah right." So I've decided to make the new brownies and bring those in - kind of like a pampered business thing.

My DH is also getting ready to start religion conversion classes and I can only imagine the amount of contacts with that. So I've officially decided to get the PC tote that displays the catalog in the front. I called my DH this morning after the post office and told him that I am just going to have to be a walking advertisement now. ;-) I don't have any PC shirts, and will just have to go with the tote for a purse and use a smaller purse when we go to some place fancy. ;-)

I'm also thinking of doing a pampered business for my accountant too. When we did our taxes back in February, she loved how I am now a consultant and right away put an order in for an ice cream dipper. Has anyone else had luck with pampered business?

I have the tote bag showing the catalogs and it really helps!!
On your business cards do you have your website address on it? If so, you can always point it out and they can view the catalog. When you give the lady a catalog print out the Host special for Sept. and see if she would like to host a show.. Good luck!;)

Take a catalog in the next time you go to the Post Office. I have the same situation with one of my P.O. (post office) workers and we have a real dialogue going so I think she'll book soon.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I attended the tele-conference this past Wednesday on recruiting. The tele-conference leader says she does not carry catalogues. She says, "I just gave out my last catalogue I would love to mail you one". After she gets the address, she asks for their telephone number so she can follow up with them. She also asks for e-mail address so they can receive her e-mail.

I've started carrying a couple of mini-catalogs with labels in my purse. I'm sure she'll be thrilled with the brownies and catalog on monday.

I keep a pack of door prize slips in my purse as well as catalogs. As soon as I get my PC attire I am going to ditch the catalogs though. They make my purse really heavy!!

I just booked a show today with the lady at the Post office too! I am trying to recruit her as well. She just moved here and is currently moving into her own place. The last talk we had she mentioned that she loves the glazed stoneware so today i brought her in the flier for October with the DCB at 60% off and she booked right away!

Yeah, I think I'm going to do the brownie thing along with her catalog. It used to be that I didn't have a problem getting bookings - all my friends/family were more than willing to book. Now, I ran out of friends/family to use and am haivng to do a little more leg work to get bookings. Thank goodness for this site. So many creative ideas!

Wow = your post offices must be way less busy than mine! There is always a long line, and everyone is so busy working - I don't have time to talk to anyone that is helping me - and I think the people standing behind me in line would be pretty ticked off if I did. I have had conversations with people in line though.

ChefBeckyD said:
Wow = your post offices must be way less busy than mine! There is always a long line, and everyone is so busy working - I don't have time to talk to anyone that is helping me - and I think the people standing behind me in line would be pretty ticked off if I did. I have had conversations with people in line though.

I like to go right at 7am or 7:30 AM (right before heading out to work). Our post office closes around 7pm, so going in around 6:45pm also helps with less traffic. There is hardly anyone in line. It's the same gal that works the counter. She has helped me before. It just happened that this morning was when she noticed all the PC stuff. I hardly ever go during lunch time b/c it's crazy busy.

I wear my PC shirts everywhere, carry my PC bag, and carry in a recipe book when shopping. This is how I get many customers.

This has happened to me we were camping and I had some new catalogs to mail so, I went into the nearest town to mail them. The lady asked for a catalog so I asked her to sell me the correct postage for another envelope and gave her one of the ones I was mailing,

What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef business strategies to gain clients?

Using Pampered Chef business strategies can help you gain clients by providing you with a comprehensive system for marketing, networking, and building relationships with potential customers. This can result in increased sales and a larger client base for your business.

How can I effectively use social media to gain clients with Pampered Chef?

Social media is a powerful tool for promoting your Pampered Chef business and gaining new clients. You can use platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to showcase your products, share recipes and cooking tips, and engage with potential customers through comments and messages. It is important to be consistent and authentic with your social media presence to build trust and attract new clients.

What types of events or parties can I host to gain clients with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of party options, including in-home cooking demonstrations, virtual parties, and catalog parties. These events allow you to showcase the products and services offered by Pampered Chef and give potential clients the opportunity to try out and purchase items. You can also offer special discounts or promotions at these events to entice customers to make a purchase.

Can I offer personalized services to my clients as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant you can offer personalized services to your clients. This can include hosting one-on-one cooking classes, providing personalized meal planning and recipe suggestions, and offering personalized product recommendations based on your clients' needs and preferences. These personalized services can help you stand out from competitors and build strong relationships with your clients.

How can I track my progress and success in gaining clients with Pampered Chef business strategies?

Pampered Chef provides consultants with a variety of tools and resources to track their progress and success in gaining clients. You can use the Consultant's Corner dashboard to view your sales, bookings, and party performance. Additionally, you can track your success through customer feedback and referrals. Regularly reviewing and analyzing this information can help you identify areas for improvement and adjust your strategies accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
chefjeanine