• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for Travel with Pampered Chef: $220 Order Bonus!

In summary, the $220 Order Bonus is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants who reach a sales goal of $220 within a specific time frame. This bonus can be earned by having a total of $220 in sales from orders placed by your customers, which can include online or party orders. To qualify, you must be a consultant and the bonus can be used towards your own travel expenses for attending a Pampered Chef conference or event. The bonus is typically offered during special promotions a few times a year, and you can combine multiple orders from different customers to reach the sales goal. However, the orders must be placed within the specific time frame and under your consultant account.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
It's great to be prepared! I have bright green Pampered Chef luggage spotters on ALL of our suitcases. The gate agent checking us in yesterday in Reno, NV noticed them and of course said, "I LOVE Pampered Chef"! So, I whip out two catalogs for her and her co-workers. Wake up today to a $220 order!! Wa-HOO!!

Chef Kearns said:
It's great to be prepared! I have bright green Pampered Chef luggage spotters on ALL of our suitcases. The gate agent checking us in yesterday in Reno, NV noticed them and of course said, "I LOVE Pampered Chef"! So, I whip out two catalogs for her and her co-workers. Wake up today to a $220 order!! Wa-HOO!!
Woohoo! You never know, do you? I just did a crafts faire a couple of weeks ago, a few orders, and I raffled off a snowman platter and holiday bowl. I thought oh, well.The winner of the raffle just called me and ordered over 100 worth of stuff...

What are luggage spotters?Congrats!

I purchased the Luggage Spotters through Merrill. I think I picked them up at conference. They aren't that expensive and I bought a ton to motivate my team to attend conference. Well, they didn't and now my family uses them. It really makes it easy to spot our luggage now, except when I go to conference because a lot of consultants use them. LOL!

That's a nice way to wake up! :D Congrats on being ready and Wahooo for the payoff!

Wahoo!!! That's AWESOME! Way to go!!

SuhWEEET!!!!! That rocks!! Way to go!

What is the $220 Order Bonus for preparing for travel with Pampered Chef?

The $220 Order Bonus is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants who reach a certain sales goal within a specific time frame. This bonus is earned by having a total of $220 in sales from orders placed by your customers, which can include orders placed online or at a party.

How do I qualify for the $220 Order Bonus?

To qualify for the $220 Order Bonus, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have a total of $220 in sales from orders placed by your customers within a specific time frame. This bonus is earned in addition to your regular commission on sales.

Can I use the $220 Order Bonus towards my own travel expenses?

Yes, the $220 Order Bonus can be used towards your own travel expenses. This bonus is meant to help cover the costs of attending a Pampered Chef conference or event, where you can network with other consultants, learn new skills, and grow your business.

How often is the $220 Order Bonus offered?

The $220 Order Bonus is typically offered during special promotions or incentives for Pampered Chef consultants. These promotions may occur a few times a year, so be sure to check with your upline or the company website for updates and deadlines.

Can I combine multiple orders to reach the $220 sales goal?

Yes, you can combine multiple orders from different customers to reach the $220 sales goal and earn the bonus. However, the orders must be placed within the specific time frame for the promotion, and they must be placed under your consultant account to count towards the bonus.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef