• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I handle a large quantity order for Pampered Chef products?

In summary, a consultant was re-activated and they did not have to pay the high shipping costs. They will be doing a $700 show.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
quick ???-
Have any of you had a large quantity order and if so, how did you submit the show? What type show was it. One of my girls who's reactivating is running into a situation and I want to do a little research on it before HO calls her back. THANKS!!!

This is what P&P says:
Large Quantity Orders/Commercial Orders
From time to time, a customer may want to purchase a
large quantity (more than 50) of a single item from our line.
Or, a customer may want to purchase Pampered Chef ®
products for commercial use, such as in commercial kitchens
(restaurants, institutions, etc.) as gifts to customers (real
estate agents, car dealers, etc.). Should you encounter such
an opportunity, contact the Solution Center for guidelines

I had someone who wanted over a hundred Mini Serving Spatulas for a shower favor.Her sister was already hosting a show, so what we did was add 10 MSS to every guests order until we got the amount we needed. Otherwise, you have to do it as an individual order and pay the outrageous direct shipping charges!!!!

I haven't had it, but great job and what a way to get a consultant re-activated!

i do remember hearing about a Director who got a HO lead for a company that purchased gifts. It may have been here or some random email that gets forwarded around. But it sounded like the Consultant still gets the full commission on it!:D

I called my SD and she didn't know the answer so she directed me to Darla Oelmann. I spoke to Darla and she gave me a direct # to a Solution Center Mgr. They called me last night, I gave them the information that Candace gave me and she said she would talk to Career Solutions (who approves them) and call me back.

She called back and told me that it was approved b/c there were other guests on there not just the large quantities of items.

YAY!!!!

So....how much of what are they ordering???? Will she have a $30,000 month?

Man, wouldn't that be awesome?!

Chef Kearns said:
So....how much of what are they ordering???? Will she have a $30,000 month?

Man, wouldn't that be awesome?!

haha! No but that would be awesome!! It's a $700 show though!!!

Related to How do I handle a large quantity order for Pampered Chef products?

What is considered a "large quantity" when it comes to Pampered Chef products?

A large quantity for Pampered Chef products typically refers to quantities that can serve 12 people or more. This may vary depending on the specific product and serving size.

Do you offer discounts for large quantity orders?

Yes, we offer discounts for large quantity orders. Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing and discounts.

Can I customize my order for a large quantity purchase?

Yes, many of our products can be customized for large quantity orders. Please reach out to our customer service team for more information on customization options.

How far in advance should I place a large quantity order?

We recommend placing large quantity orders at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure availability and timely delivery. However, please note that some customization options may require additional lead time.

Can I return or exchange large quantity orders?

We have a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including large quantity orders. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KIRAT
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3girls
  • kcmckay