• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I avoid falling for MLM scams like Pampered Chef?

In summary, Pampered Chef is releasing new fall products and you can earn free products and discounts by hosting a cooking show with them.
chefkugler
I hate when I see ad's like this. It just burns me that people would do this.

7/28-8/10: Pampered Chef-Brand New Fall Products!!! (Capital Region)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-07-26, 6:19PM EDT

Brand New Fall products come out in the catalogs and are available September 1st. Host a Cooking show with Pampered Chef and earn FREE products, discounted items, 1/2 prices selections. All you need to do is invite all your friends and family over for some food and shopping- I'll come and do the cooking and everyone can just sit back, relax and enjoy the experience. Start plannig for your holidays; Fall booking dates are going fast, reserve yours today. All orders will be placed in time for delivery before December Holidays.
If you would like to schedule a show please email me and I will contact you to set something up. I can travel to most areas in the capital district. Or you can always book a Catalog Show and pass it around to your friends--- they do all the shopping and you will get all the benefits!
Thank you!

I was on Facebook last night and found like 5 or so consultants with info up. I reported them all to HO. [email protected]

Aside from the most important fact that it is illegal, I have always hesitated advertising that we can do just because it would be a downer for the consultants underneath me...like I was trying to undercut them.

Go get them....:mad:

DebbieJ said:
I was on Facebook last night and found like 5 or so consultants with info up. I reported them all to HO. [email protected]

I know you found me there on Facebook but no violations!! I'm anal about that stuff!!

So do I just fwd them the link and info?

pampmomof3 said:
I know you found me there on Facebook but no violations!! I'm anal about that stuff!!

Haha! :D :D

DebbieJ said:

I'm on Facebook...we should be friends :) :)

I keep seeing a consultant in my area advertising like that on craigslist...every time I see it I want to send her an email that "your not supposed to do that" but I chicken out...maybe I will just report her instead :)

yeah my first thought was to send an email. Then I said no that wouldn't be too smart. So I did report her.( or him)

There's one in my area too that posts an ad on craigslist every few weeks. She's the same one that went into the lead system to "see how it worked" and "how long it would take for someone to call her..." She told me all of that when I called... What a waste of a lead... Grrrrrrrr....

That is terrible that a consultant would do that. It is unfair to the person getting the lead. Cause that took your turn in the lead system.
Well let's hope the next lead is a GOOD lead.

chefkugler said:
yeah my first thought was to send an email. Then I said no that wouldn't be too smart. So I did report her.( or him)

NEVER approach these folks on your own! I have heard many stories that they are not grateful for the advice & HO needs to be the one enforcing policy! You are liable to get your head chewed right off!

Related to How can I avoid falling for MLM scams like Pampered Chef?

What ingredients are typically used in "Things Like This Burn Me!!"?

"Things Like This Burn Me!!" often includes common cooking ingredients such as oil, spices, herbs, and vegetables. However, the specific ingredients used may vary depending on the recipe being used.

Can I adjust the spiciness level of "Things Like This Burn Me!!"?

Yes, you can adjust the spiciness level of "Things Like This Burn Me!!" by adding more or less of the spicy ingredients, such as chili powder or hot sauce. You can also omit these ingredients entirely if you prefer a milder dish.

How long does it take to prepare and cook "Things Like This Burn Me!!"?

The preparation and cooking time for "Things Like This Burn Me!!" may vary depending on the specific recipe being used. However, most recipes can be prepared and cooked within 30-45 minutes.

Can I make "Things Like This Burn Me!!" in advance?

It is not recommended to make "Things Like This Burn Me!!" in advance as the ingredients may not hold up well over time. It is best to prepare and cook the dish fresh for optimal taste and texture.

What are some alternative cooking methods for "Things Like This Burn Me!!"?

While the traditional method for cooking "Things Like This Burn Me!!" is on the stovetop, it can also be made in a slow cooker or pressure cooker for added convenience. Some recipes may also have instructions for grilling or baking the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LeslieRenee